Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 335 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old October 14th, 2009, 10:27 PM   #5011
Regular Crew

FX1 package for sale

Hello,

I am selling my 2 FX1 cameras. I bought these cameras gently used and have used them for about 20 weddings in the past two years. I have had no issues with these cameras. I have upgraded to a pair of HMC150s and need to sell these cameras. I am willing to sell them separately or would make someone a great deal on the whole package. Here's what I have.

Sony FX1 #1
Camera is in great shape. It also comes with a Beachtek DXA-6 adapter with dual phantom power. This adapter was rebuilt this summer by Beachtek and works great. The camera also comes with a Z1U mic holder.

Sony FX #2
Camera is also in great shape.

Accessories that could be mixed and matched with either/both cameras.
-5 NP970 batteries. I genuine Sony, 4 generics, all work
-one power adapter
-two component cables
-Merkury Optic wide angle
-Merkury Optic Telephoto
-manual
-2 remotes (only 1 shown in photo)
-1 large eyecup

Prices will depend on which accessories are included. I would be willing to sell the entire package, everything in photo, for $3,500 OBO plus shipping. Make me an offer on the whole package or individual cameras/accessories.

This is someone's chance to get a complete HDV package for the price of one new camera. I can accept paypal for payment.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2009-100.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2009-103.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2009-105.jpg  
Old October 14th, 2009, 11:39 PM   #5012
Regular Crew

Last bump before going through with a deal
Old October 15th, 2009, 03:25 AM   #5013
Major Player

Sony S270E incl. wide angle lens and PortaBrace

Because of my recent change to XDCAM HD workflow unfortunately my S270E has to go after it has been with me for only 10 months. It is a fantastic camera in a great condition and it has never dissapointed me.

This Sony HVR-S270E (PAL version) comes with all original accesoires including the original VCL-412BWS standardlens, HVR-MRC1, Sony 8 GB 300x CF card, etc. What makes this kit valuable is that I will deliver it with the additional Sony CarlZeiss VCL-308BWS wide-angle lens and the PortaBrace CBA-270 protective case (raincover included). The hoursmeter has the known error that can bee fixed by Sony free of charge. I think the camera must have less than 100 hours on the drum. The pictured battery will not be included in the deal!

Looking for 6750 EUR ex-VAT.

Old October 15th, 2009, 06:13 AM   #5014
Major Player

Just sent you a P.M. Gabor.
Old October 15th, 2009, 07:48 AM   #5015
Major Player

Is that Jeff Pulera's video tutorials i see in the corner?

If so, i'd be interested in the video..
Old October 15th, 2009, 09:20 AM   #5016
New Boot

Fs: Aja la

I have an AJA LA for sale, it is a couple years old but has very little use. It was set up in my home office and I no longer need. $550. obo.
cleancut at mac dot com
Old October 15th, 2009, 09:38 AM   #5017
Regular Crew

Want to buy a wind muff for Azden sgm-1000

I am looking for a wind muff for my Azden sgm-1000 if you have any ideas or have one for sale please let me know.
Old October 15th, 2009, 09:39 AM   #5018
Regular Crew

Wanting trade my manfratto 701 head for a 501 fluid head

I am wanting to trade my 701 fluid head for a 501 fluid head let me know if you are interested
Old October 15th, 2009, 09:50 AM   #5019
Major Player

Nick,

check here:
SGM-1000 : TheWindCutter.com, Professional Microphone Windscreens
(between $38 and $45)

Best

Vasco
Old October 15th, 2009, 09:50 AM   #5020
Regular Crew

Hey everyone, still looking for an XL2. Email me!
Old October 15th, 2009, 09:51 AM   #5021
New Boot

For some reason I could not get the photos to show up in the post, so have created a link to them on my website. Thanks for looking. http://panoramastudios.com/bescor/

Last edited by Rick Smith; October 15th, 2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old October 15th, 2009, 09:56 AM   #5022
Major Player

$800

Dave
Old October 15th, 2009, 12:01 PM   #5023
Regular Crew

GL2 Lenses

Century AD5840 Acromatic Diopter (58mm) - $100 or B/O

When the Shot Calls for Extreme Close-up, Choose Century Diopters For maximum magnification and image clarity, these Macro Zoom Attachments give your lenses more close-up range, while preserving zoom capabilities. Available in +2.0, +4.0, and +7.0 magnifications, Century Achromatic Diopters are essential whenever you need to focus tightly on a small object in tabletop, miniature, and flat field videography. Integral 58mm threads make it easy to connect the diopters to the front of your small diameter video zoom. Two or more diopters can be stacked on the front of the lens for even more magnification. Step-up rings are available to adapt the Macro Zoom Attachments to lens fronts smaller than 58mm. Edge-to-Edge Sharpness Common single element diopters permit focusing at close camera-to-subject distances at the expense of image clarity. Instead, Achromatic Diopters feature two highly corrected glass elements which minimize chromatic aberration and distortion. Dramatically Shorter MOD An Achromatic Diopter is essential whenever it is necessary to focus tightly on a small subject with a long lens - in tabletop, miniature and flat field photography. A Closer Look Reduced working distance offers a range of shooting possibilities. Exceptionally crisp videography of small objects like jewelry or computer chips is now possible. A variety of industrial applications are made simpler, including remote, high-magnification visual inspection of hard-to-reach objects and manufacturing processes. For example, a camera and lens equipped with an Achromatic Diopter might be used to get an extremely accurate close-up view of signatures moving through a printing press.

Century DS65CVGL .65X Wide Angle Converterfor Canon GL2 / GL1 - $300 or B/O

The .65x Wide-Angle Converter attaches to the front of your zoom lens for 35% more coverage when set to wide-angle, telephoto, or anywhere in between.

The Digital Series is a family of high quality lenses designed for use on digital camcorders with small lens front diameters, like the Sony DCR-VX1000 and DSR-200A. They easily attach to the front of these camera's non-interchangeable lenses via bayonet-style mount. Just disengage the factory lens shade, and with a quick twist the lenses are locked on ready for action. Step-up rings are also available for adapting to even smaller lens fronts.

http://www.landsendproductions.com
Old October 15th, 2009, 12:20 PM   #5024
Major Player

If you change your mind, I'd be happy to take that 35mm f2 off your hands.
Old October 15th, 2009, 02:17 PM   #5025
Wrangler

Brand-new, mint 5DmkII for sale

Selling my other 5DmkII (Terry T. got the first one). It's mint condition, in the original box with all the packaging. Only used for 2 talking head corporate shoots and a few minutes around the office.

$2499 + shipping.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds