Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 338 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old October 17th, 2009, 01:27 PM   #5056
Major Player

yeah, I have 32gb in my 7D, I just wasn't sure if what he was describing was the same as mine, though now that I think about it, it is. Duh.

Any wiggle room on the price? Can grab them new from ebay for $129...
Old October 17th, 2009, 02:06 PM   #5057
Inner Circle

Matthew are you interested in all four? If so I can sweeten the deal. By the way there are loads of SanDisk copies out there make sure the EBay seller is not selling a copy.
Old October 17th, 2009, 04:30 PM   #5058
Wrangler

2399 + shipping (firm)
Old October 17th, 2009, 07:19 PM   #5059
New Boot

The camera has been sold.
Old October 17th, 2009, 07:30 PM   #5060
New Boot

Porta Brace CTC-4 Camera Case

I am selling a like new porta brace ctc-4 case with sholder strap. Retail is $369 for it. It carries my JVC GY-HD100U, 10 MiniDv tapes, jvc charger, and more with a lot more space to spare. The bag has no rips or tares. Asking $200 obo including shipping. Here is porta brace's info page for this bag.PortaBrace - Product Detail:CTC-4 I take paypal and I will ship with in 24 hours of payment.
Old October 17th, 2009, 09:21 PM   #5061
Regular Crew

Still Interested

Hey Glen - still very keen if you can be arsed sending it down-under. PayPay account is just waiting to be used :)

Cheers

Adrian.
Old October 17th, 2009, 10:40 PM   #5062
Regular Crew

Table top tripod

I need a table top tripod that will support a canon xl-2 it weights about
l2 bs.
Old October 17th, 2009, 10:41 PM   #5063
Inner Circle

I have a 501. What's the difference between the two?
Old October 18th, 2009, 03:11 AM   #5064
Major Player

Hey Paul,

Please email me what kind of deal you can do. Also, how much will you be selling the Extreme 4 16Gb?

Thanks
Old October 18th, 2009, 04:13 AM   #5065
Regular Crew

Kata CC 197

Anybody needing a bag for their camera?

I have just bought a backpack for my EX3 and no longer need my KATA CC-197.
Itīs a great fit for the EX3 as well as many other cameras, also provides sufficient space for Laptop and other production bits and bobs

Itīs in really good nick and still has all the trimmings which were delivered with it

€150,- anybody interested?

I am in Germany and can send you an invoice for it too.
Old October 18th, 2009, 06:48 AM   #5066
Inner Circle

Email sent
Old October 18th, 2009, 08:32 AM   #5067
Regular Crew

Fluid head!

The 701 is a little smaller head but basically the same thing. I am using my camera for flming hunting and the 501 works a little better but they are both good heads
Old October 18th, 2009, 09:38 AM   #5068
Inner Circle

Sony HDR-FX1 Excellent/Near Mint Condition

HDR-FX1 Excellent/Near Mint Condition
Asking $1850 (+ shipping)

I'm selling my HDR-FX1. It has been well cared for and is in excellent (to near mint) condition. Only about a dozen tapes have been run through it. (I've mostly recorded directly to hard drive with my laptop.) I've always kept a UV filter on the camera to protect the lens.

I assume anyone reading this listing here knows what the FX1 is capable of (great sturdy prosumer camera). For you wedding and event guys shooting with FX1s, you know the FX1 is a great workhorse and you should be able to get a lot of mileage out of this one, as it is essentially in like-new condition mechanically (and in very nice shape cosmetically as well).

I still have the original box. I'm not sure where I have the original manual, but if I cannot find it, I'll include a copy on CD if you need one. The camera comes with the power adapter, NP-F570 battery, wireless remote control, component video cable and shoulder strap, as well as a Tiffen UV filter. (IF I HAVE NOT LISTED SOMETHING HERE, please assume IT IS NOT INCLUDED, as I probably lost it somewhere along the line, long ago.)

I would prefer a cashier's check, but can take a personal check. (I'd rather not use PayPal if at all possible.) Any form of payment must completely clear before I ship the camera (unless perhaps you are one of the folks I know personally, and quite well, from here). If you pay for the camera with a check, from Wells Fargo, US Bank, or TCF bank, I should be able to take the check directly to a branch here in Minnesota, and ship almost right away, upon successfully cashing the check. Shipping can be via USPS or UPS, and must include insurance with delivery signature required. (I would be willing to ship to Hawaii or Alaska, as well as the continental US. And no, I will not ship to Angola, Zaire, or anywhere in-between.)

This camera works perfectly, however I do not make nor offer any warranty of any sort, nor can I accept returns. Camera is offered in "used condition" and sold "as is". Prior to purchasing this camera, please be absolutely certain that you wish to purchase a Sony HDR-FX1. All sales are final. No exceptions. Anyone who knows me here knows that I'm a real straight shooter, but I am not a retail store! If for any reason the camera should arrive in anything less than fully proper working condition, please inform the shipper (and myself) immediately, so an insurance claim can be made promptly with the shipper (buyer assumes any and all risk resulting from any delay in properly reporting any and all possible damage whatsoever in shipping).

Last edited by Robert M Wright; October 18th, 2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old October 18th, 2009, 11:30 AM   #5069
Regular Crew

cavision bellows matte box

i have a cavision bellows matte box for sale.

its in great shape, i was using it on a jvc HD100, a friend was also using it on his DVX100

the rods are carbon fiber, the locks were upgraded to machined. "goes faster"

im in vancouver canada

asking 500 canadian

open to realistic offers, ill gladly ship it where it needs to go.
its nice and light shipping should be cheap.

please email me directly
mekhael_trepanier@hotmail.com

you can give a phone call if you prefer

604 992 5802

im not very active on the boards as i once was, my photography has completely taken over my video work, this is my last piece of video gear to go. i have bought and sold on here a few times over the years.

if you want photos
cavision bellows 4X4 matte box

sorry i dont know how to put images on here

thanks for looking
Old October 18th, 2009, 12:41 PM   #5070
Major Player

Hey. Still interested! Wouldn't mind a PM myself!
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds