Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 238 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2009, 06:27 PM   #3556
Trustee

Sold some books, here is what is left - new books added! (with pics)

1) The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors. $10.00
This thing is massive, almost 1000 pages THICK and 7 X 10 inches (fairly large size). It is a great who's who in the industry of directors.
2) Entertainment Weekly Guide to the Greatest Movies Ever Made (Warner Books) - 341 pages - spine mint, cover slightly dented, overall very good condition - $6.00
3) Barry Normal 100 Best Films of the Century - Barry Normal - Chapman's Press - 276 pages. Spine mint, cover slight bend in the corner. Overall great condition - $6.00

SCREENPLAY BOOKS & MISC.

1) Dangerous Liaisons (faber and faber) - $2.50
2) File on Mamet - Compiled by Nesta Jones & Steven Dykes $2.50
3) I Shot Andy Warhol - Mary Harron & Daniel Minahan (grove press) $3.00
4) Goodfellas - Martin Scorsese and Nicholas Pileggi (faber and faber) - $3.00
Reservoir Dogs & True Romance (double book) - Quentin Tarantino (grove press) - $5.00
5) Bambi Vs Godzilla (hardcover) - David Mamet (perfect cond) - Pantheon Press - $5.00

6) Barton Fink / Millers Crossing (2 screenplays in one book) - Joel and Ethan Coen (faber and faber) - $4.00 (Not-so-good condition - older, bent covers, light damage)

If you buy all of the **Screenplay** books together, $20.00.
I will throw in a FREE book (from the list) if the offer is right and you buy more than two.

PM me, drop a line or email me.
Old July 13th, 2009, 07:18 PM   #3557
Major Player

501 Video Head

It looks and works just like new but it is used.

The price is $110 plus $10.95 shipping in CONUS. Buy it now or submit your best offer to me. Act fast though because I'll be putting it on ebay this weekend.

Technical Details
Adjustable pan and tilt friction knob
Sliding quick-release plate
Built-in leveling bubble
Maximum payload capacity 13.2 pounds (6 kg)
3/8-inch Diameter Female Thread

Product Description
The 501 fluid head is designed to support the latest range of small, professional digital cameras, offering the best performance for a head of this size. Light but positive fluid movement provides exceptionally smooth control through 360 degrees pan and +90 to -60 degrees tilt. It also has Teflon friction adjustment to increase drag and separate pan & tilt locks. Other features include a built-in spirit level and a quick-release sliding plate for balancing the camera with 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch screws. Quick Release/Wedge Plate Balance Plate Sliding, 1x 1/4-inch, 1x 3/8-inch Screws and Location Pin Pan & Tilt Lock Pan & Tilt Drag 1 step, plus variable friction Tilt Range - -60 degrees to +90 degrees Pan Range - 360 degrees Leveling Bubble/Illuminated Weight - 3.4 pounds (1.5 kg)

Compare to the price on Amazon
Amazon.com: Bogen / Manfrotto 501 Pro Video Fluid Head Tripod: Camera & Photo

If you have any questions or want to purchase, email dvinfo@jeffemery.com.

Thanks
Jeff

By the way, I have a couple of pretty decent aluminum tripods that I'm getting rid of. Let me know if you're interested.

Pro Tripod Legs (AT-12T) by DynaTran®

I am selling these used for $50 plus shipping. Shipping cost will depend where they are going. Send me your zip code if you would like to know the shipping charge to you.
Old July 13th, 2009, 08:23 PM   #3558
New Boot

Sold

Everything has been sold.
Old July 13th, 2009, 11:00 PM   #3559
Regular Crew

Letus extreme $950 shipped

Price just reduced for sale. Will pay for shipping to contiguous US.
pics at http://www.papag.net/forsalepics/
Old July 13th, 2009, 11:26 PM   #3560
Regular Crew

Canon CA-900A DUAL BATTERY CHARGER $99

This is a very convenient charger for Canon cameras including, XL-H1, XH-A1, XL-1, etc. Slide in two canon batteries at the same time and have them both charge without having to worry about swapping out. A huge time saver if you're in production.
Old July 14th, 2009, 02:08 AM   #3561
Regular Crew

Stedicam Pilot -- complete system with batteries

Hey everyone:

We started a wedding videography business this past October 2008, and we invested heavily in gear to support the stedicam look. However, we have not really found an operator to work with our company that can truly handle the Stedicam Pilot. We just don't have enough time to mess with it!

I have a complete Stedicam Pilot system in absolutely MINT condition. We've used it on three weddings, but we're just not getting what we want from it.

I have the email from B&H dated March 30, 2009 that I will forward to you proving the purchase date. We paid $3,694.95 for the Stedicam Pilot System with V-Mount, and $949.95 for the Endura -7S Starter Kit. Grand total is $4644.90, excluding the sales tax + shipping that I paid.

I'd like to sell the entire system for $4200.00. I'll pay the shipping to you (up to $100).

Anybody interested? Let me know where I stand price wise, and feel free to post right here on the thread!

~ Charles
Old July 14th, 2009, 05:48 AM   #3562
Major Player

Still available, price drop now $525.00
Old July 14th, 2009, 07:29 AM   #3563
Major Player

Thanks Ken.

Robert - I was originally asking $495 for it. I update both prices because if someone just saw the first post and saw it was $495, they may not read any further. $450 is pretty enticing.
Thanks
Kit
Old July 14th, 2009, 09:45 AM   #3564
Regular Crew

36" Indi Slider $400

Bought 6 months ago thinking I'd use it down the road to get some dolly shots in the woods and such, but haven't used it once.

IndiSYSTEM - Studio 4 Productions - The indiSLIDERpro

-Greg

girardin1972@hotmail.com
Old July 14th, 2009, 11:49 AM   #3565
Regular Crew

For Sale: Tiffen 4x4 Digital Video Essential Filter Kit - $300

Brand new never used before, Tiffen 4x4 filters for Digital Video. Selling these due to ordering duplicate 4x4 filter kits by mistake. The original price of the kit is $500 and can be seen here on AbelCine: Tiffen 4x4 DV Essential Filter Kit :: Filter Kits :: Filters :: Equipment Sales :: Abel Cine Tech

email andrae@facetmedia.com or leave a PM and I will respond immediately.

4x4 filter kit consists of a clear, black promist 1/4, 812, and and polarizer.

Clear - May be used at all times for lens protection against dust moisture and scratches. Made of clear optical glass. No color shift to your image and no ultra-violet light correction.

Black Promist 1/4 - Controls highlight flares lowers contrast and offers less lightening of shadows for a delicate effect.

812 - Improves skin tones in cool lighting situations. Ideal for photos taken in outdoor open shade or with electronic flash and removes excess blues. Used in place of a SKY 1A for warmer results. Color enhancement designed not to effect other colors in your scene.

Polarizer - Essential for outdoor photography. Deepens intensity of blue skies. Reduces or eliminates glare.
Facet Media LLC
Old July 14th, 2009, 01:36 PM   #3566
Major Player

Anton Bauer QR-EX3 battery mount for Sony EX3

Hi,

I am selling my Anton Bauer QR-EX3 battery mount for the Sony EX3. The mount is in mint condition and allows you to use Anton Bauer batteries on your EX3. This gives the EX3 much longer run times, and better balance for hand held shooting.

I would like to get $85.00 for the mount (Price includes shipping to anywhere in the United States). I can accept paypal or money order for payment.

Mount can be seen here: Anton Bauer | QR-EX3 Gold Mount for Sony PMW-EX3 Camera | QR-EX3

Please send me an email at: hammerhorror AT sbcglobal DOT net

Here is a photo of the actual item for sale:

Last edited by John Dewey; July 14th, 2009 at 01:42 PM. Reason: added contact info
Old July 14th, 2009, 03:19 PM   #3567
Major Player

Canon GL-1, case, batteries, etc.

I have a well cared for GL-1 for sale. I'm not using it anymore and hate to see it just sitting there. It has approximately 350-450 hours, 2 batteries, a camera case (the case has one broken tie down clip) and a hoodman LCD screen with 2x magnifying lens. It has had a UV filter on it since the day I bought it. Asking for $600 shipped.
Old July 14th, 2009, 03:31 PM   #3568
Major Player

36" IndiSLIDER Pro - $350

Up for sale is the Indislider Pro 36". It's in great condition, works really well, just offloading some equipment that isn't getting used much after we acquired a lot of new gear.

More info here:
IndiSYSTEM - Studio 4 Productions - The indiSLIDERpro

Will ship anywhere, buyer pays for shipping. Paypal fees are already included in my price.
RED One #6135 "Spartacus"
Old July 14th, 2009, 03:33 PM   #3569
Regular Crew

mic

I sent you a email.... I would also like to know if a xlr cable comes with it?
Old July 14th, 2009, 05:20 PM   #3570
Regular Crew

Sony DSR500wsp PAL plus Fujinon 20x8.6 Lens

Sony DSR500wsp Camera Body for sale.

Includes Fujinon 20x8.6BERM Lens with 2x extender.

PAL 16:9 (switchable to 4:3).

Takes DV and full size DVCAM Tapes.

I always used a Kata cover on the camera to protect it, and this body-glove cover is included in the auction. It covers the body and the viewfinder.

I only ever used Sony PDVM Tapes.

Also included is a Portabrace Softbag.

Camera Manual included.
Lens Manual Included.

Hours are:
Head Drum: 1551
Tape Transport: 782
Total: 2321

Red Eye Wide Angle Adaptor. (This 82mm screw in adaptor is non-zoom through, but it is very high quality and very helpful when you need to be just a little bit wider. It comes in a pouch).

UV Filter. Lens Caps.
The lens is in excellent condition (I have owned it from new) and there are no marks or chips of any kind on the glass.

A box of new 10 x Sony PDVM-40N Tapes is included.

A Sony Head Cleaning Tape is also included. (I only used this twice).

All items are in excellent condition. The camera has been used to shoot many broadcast TV shows with and is accepted by all NZ and many international broadcasters. Just add batteries and a tripod and you are ready to make money with this package in the broadcast and corporate world. This 2/3" camera can capture remarkable pictures and with the control available the results are better than many of the Handycams on the market.

Located in Queenstown, New Zealand. Email me for more details and photos: ben@ruff.co.nz

NZ$8000 (approx US$5000)
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds