Private Classifieds listings from 2010 - Page 187 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 5th, 2010, 12:26 PM   #2791
Regular Crew

Price drop:

PD150 - $899
RT.X2 - $499

Buy both the PD150 & RT.X2 together and I'll throw in the JVC monitor for free. And yes, it will display a 1080 timeline from Premiere through the RT.X2 breakout box.
Old July 5th, 2010, 02:09 PM   #2792
Regular Crew

Sorry guys for taking me so long, I've being mostly at bed with migraine and also a recent surgery is kicking my butt, but I'm almost back on track.
I'll be posting some pics hopefully tomorrow, I see lot of interest on the Teleprompter. It has been on box since that one time I used it. I'll be shipping these items like in three different boxes because all glass parts must be apart for security reasons, the base for the came and the tripod. It also come with a software remote and while I don't have the software anymore I believe to have the link to download it. It was the best model they had back then. If I'm not wrong it was over $2,000.00 but don't get scared I'll let it go for less..ok lot less. :)

Thanks for watching, more items to be added soon
Old July 5th, 2010, 02:17 PM   #2793
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Witcher View Post
You got pm'ed
OMG I'm getting old, blind or what? I can't find the way to get the PM,

I remember seeing that button somewhere, now where is it? Someone must have stolen it... Hey moderator someone stole the link to the Private messages, you see thats what happens when you don't visit DVInfo every day.... I'm sure it was here somewhere...hmmmm Its not up here....I'm sure it.. Oh Crap! I give up... I'm definitely old or blind.
It must be the pills, or the migraine

Some humor but true I still can't get to see it :(
Old July 5th, 2010, 03:42 PM   #2794
Wrangler

DVinfo doesn't use an internal private message system. I assume Alvin meant he sent you an email using the "Send message via email to..." in the "Contact Info" tab of a person's profile. If you didn't receive an email that was sent through DVinfo, the two most likely causes are that you spam filter grabbed it or that your email address in the DVinfo system is no longer current.
Old July 5th, 2010, 04:16 PM   #2795
Regular Crew

Ahh, thats good news, I'm not old at all, lol
yeah I got the email. Thanks Pete.
Old July 5th, 2010, 05:32 PM   #2796
Regular Crew

Yes, I still have this for sale.

Thanks
Ben
Old July 5th, 2010, 08:15 PM   #2797
Regular Crew

Audio, video and lighting items

Lectrosonics VRS block 25 module $150
B&S Flicker meter $550
DBX 160SL $1700
Sony XC-999 camera with 3.5mm, 6mm, 12mm lenses, plus video/power cable $900
Drawmer DL251 stereo compressor $450
Drawmer DS404 quad noise gates $450
Marantz PMD-620 $175
Fuji G617, includes case, center spot ND filter $1400
Noblex 135U $900
Panolux 135 $400
Icom R-20 receiver $390
Joker 1200, with barn doors, 50' header cable, lenses, spare lamp $2200
ADS HD12ADC 12 bit analog video to HD/SD-SDI converter $400

Shipping is included in the sales price of everything, but the Joker 1200. That will ship at actual cost to you.
All sales to the USA only.

Any questions, please call or email.

Thanks
David Rogers
615-866-5745
Old July 5th, 2010, 08:27 PM   #2798
Major Player

Sony DSR-PDX10

In Excellent Condition [Like new condition]

Sony DSR-PDX10 with Canon WD-H37 .7x Wide Angle Lens

Complete, with box and all accessories and manuals. [Microphone/hood/cables/remote/Memory Stick]
3CCD Native 16:9 Camcorder with 2 extra aftermarket batteries [Type NP-FM70]

Tiffen 37mm filter

Petrol Bag PMUB-1

Low Use:
Operation 3x 10H
Drum Run 2x 10H
Threading 9x 10

This camera has seen very little use. [Got the Canon HV20 a few months after I bought this thing from B&H]

Make offer reasonable offer plus shipping and its yours.

PayPal accepted.
Old July 5th, 2010, 09:44 PM   #2799
Major Player

Hey Blake everything worked out great with camera. Excellent deal that Blake had here and is a good honest seller. I would buy from him again. Thanks

Monday
Old July 6th, 2010, 12:13 AM   #2800
New Boot

DVX100 lens - Century Optics .7X WIDE ANGLE CONVERTER DVX

Hey Everyone,

I am putting up a used Century Optics .7X WIDE ANGLE CONVERTER DVX it gives you about 30% more field of view when its in use and this is a beautiful peice of glass. It isn't a cheap $60 lens that you get from eBay, this is the real genuine thing.

I'm sure all of you have seen this before and know how it works but if you dont feel free to email me.

You will get the front and rear lens cap as well as a case with the lens and you will know that you are getting quality since Century Optics (Schneider) has an awesome reputation.

There is damage to the front lens cap but the lens is absolutley amazing I just dont need to use it anymore since I am upgrading.

Ok so the price? This is worth $880 new and I find them around $450 used that isn't something anyone wants to pay so I am starting it at $400 USD (Or Best Offer). Trades considered just email me.

Email for pictures, the damage to the front lens cap isn't pretty but the lens itself is in AWESOME condition. I am kinda wanting to keep this but places are tight for upgrades for my lighting and a new mattebox and shoulder support.

You pay shipping unless local pick up (Calgary AB). EMT or Paypal are good for payment.

Check the lens out here:

https://www.schneideroptics.com/ecom...=1076&IID=1724
Old July 6th, 2010, 06:20 AM   #2801
Regular Crew

Still available?

Thanks
Nicole
Old July 6th, 2010, 10:18 AM   #2802
New Boot

Sony HVR Z5e With 35mm Adapter & Extras

A brilliant condition Sony HVR Z5e only 14 months old with long life battery, all cables, manual, and cds, with a great addition for any cinematographer - a 35mm lens adapter.

The camera has been very well looked after, and is a prized possession, and has low usage as it is still very young! The only reason I am selling it is that I am moving into photography work.

The lens adapter is a vibrating JAG35XL - With 72mm Achromat and both Nikon & Canon FD Lens attachments.

This is perfect marriage addition to the camera giving great depth of field, and the kit includes industry standard steel rods, a Dfocus Follow focus, and the Battery Extender for the JAG35 Adapter.

Please PM or email me if you are interested.

For more information on the adapter click here:- Products | Jag35.com

For more information on the camera click here:- Sony : HVR-Z5E (HVRZ5E) : Product Overview : United Kingdom
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-g-lens-closeup.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-closeup-side.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-front.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-top-camera.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-side-camera-angle.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-side-camera.jpg  

Old July 6th, 2010, 01:21 PM   #2803
New Boot

Varizoom pro l + aja hd10a

Varizoom VZ proL lang focus control for Sony camera. new $340.00 sell for $125.00

AJA HD10A HD analogue to SDI converter with power supply , new $930.00 sell for $250.00

Everything in excellent condition , am only selling because all of our cameras have Fujinon lenses

and SDI outs
Old July 6th, 2010, 01:26 PM   #2804
Major Player

price drop bump

$215 for 1 set plus the handheld mic
$165 for 1 set with out the handheld mic
Old July 6th, 2010, 01:28 PM   #2805
Major Player

Price drop $375
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds