Private Classifieds listings from 2010 - Page 194 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2010, 10:55 AM   #2896
Regular Crew

Now asking $750
Old July 13th, 2010, 11:26 AM   #2897
Regular Crew

do you know if they sell adapter for my sony hvr-v1u. would be 62mm.
Old July 13th, 2010, 12:28 PM   #2898
New Boot

KRASNOGORSK 16mm camera and lenses - $900 (Dallas)

I listed these items a couple of years ago and had several emails from prospective buyers, but ultimately pulled the listing because my cousin had recently enrolled in film school (AFI) and thought he'd use the camera while he was there...he didn't...basically it went like this: Cousin arrives at school, school provides everything, camera sits in closet, Cousin graduates from school, camera returns to me...fantastic...anyway, I'm relisting the package and have lowered the price to what I think is a fair number (if I'm wrong about that, I'm open to reasonable offers)...below you'll find my original listing and description of the items.

I was given this camera years ago as gift, but it came at the time that the XL1 first came out, and as a result, I've never used it...its in beautiful, pristine condition, very clean, has several lenses, a battery pack, filter kit, crystal sync for sound, and an industrial strength case (seriously, the case is indestructible, its a marvel)...I've taken a bunch of photos of the camera and lenses (the Peleng 8mm fisheye is particularly nice), so please let me know if you're interested in seeing any additional images, I'll be happy to email them to you...if you have any questions, shoot me an email and I'll do my best to answer them...if you'd rather speak over the phone, I'll send you my number

thanks for looking,

Tim
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-k-31.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-k-32.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-k-33.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-alpex1.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-cz2.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-meteor1.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-peleng2.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-telstar2.jpg  

Old July 13th, 2010, 12:56 PM   #2899
Regular Crew

Light Kit SOLD!
Old July 13th, 2010, 12:59 PM   #2900
Major Player

Reduced price to $85.00

Paypal ok.
Old July 13th, 2010, 02:17 PM   #2901
Regular Crew

PD170 Rainslickers, Polarmittens, and wide angle

I have a lot of PD170 gear after upgrading to Z1U's and V1U's. I will be willing to sell everything as a group for one price at a huge discount or will piece out the gear I have left over. If interested please shoot me an email.
Old July 13th, 2010, 02:21 PM   #2902
Regular Crew

WTB Broken Sony V1U

My camera had an up close and personal encounter with a motorcycle and now needs some "work". I think I can salvage it with misc parts and a new body. Does anyone know of a place that might have broken cameras for sale? Or know of someone with a broken camera they are looking to part with? Thanks
Old July 13th, 2010, 02:32 PM   #2903
Regular Crew

Turnkey editing system and camcorders

I have for sale a turnkey editing system built around a Matrox RT.X100 and includes the Xtreme Pro Collection which was built by Safe Harobr. This system also includes Sonicfire Pro V3, some music and 2- 19” LG L1920P Flatron DVI Monitors . This also includes a Sony VX2000 and a PD170 video camera. I may keep one of the cameras but at present am undecided about that. If this sounds like something you may be iinterested in please contact me by email and I can send you more specific information and some pics of the system and camcorders. No reasonable offer will be refused, but only serious inquiries please.
Old July 13th, 2010, 03:18 PM   #2904
Major Player

Thank you guys for making my thread more enjoyable to read
Old July 13th, 2010, 03:20 PM   #2905
Major Player

money bump
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:43 PM   #2906
Tourist

Sony DSR PD170 Camcorder

I have a Sony DSR-PD170 3-CCD Mini DVCAM camcorder for sale. I just don't use the camera much at all and need the money for a different project.

The camera comes with everything you need to start filming. I have not used the camera for a year now. Camera works great with no dropouts etc. The only thing wrong with the camera is that the lcd screen was hit very lightly and it is no longer working. The view finder works great and everything else works. I have been using an after-market lcd screen and it works better than the original screen due to the fact you can move it to either side of the camera or put anywhere you would like.
The camera includes:
Sony wireless mic
Sony .7x wide angle lens
Century 2x telephoto lens
Shotgun mic with wind sock
Large sony battery powered light.
2 sony tapes
cords
manuals
3 batteries total
LCD screen and battery pack
Pelican Case
Bogen Lanc Controller
Never used Petrol Rain Cover

Im sure I missed something and if you have any questions just let me know.
$1980 with everything listed and pictured. $1200 for just the camera, lcd screen, cords & manual. OBO Will not sell extras till the camera sells first.
Will consider trades for a Canon HV30 or 40 or something of that size I can throw in a pack.

email me at guges10@hotmail.com
Thanks
Jeremy

Old July 13th, 2010, 06:41 PM   #2907
Major Player

Price dropped to $60 shipped.
Old July 13th, 2010, 06:52 PM   #2908
New Boot

The camera has been sold.
Old July 13th, 2010, 07:47 PM   #2909
Trustee

Email sent.
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:45 AM   #2910
Major Player

RAYNOX HDP-9000EX HD Telephoto Lens 1.8x

HDP-9000EX High Definition Telephoto conversion Lens 1.8x
http://www.raynox.co.jp/english/vide...00ex/index.htm
Exactly as described above. used 4 times on a shoot to catch a surfer, board sailor a cricket match and Prince Harry playing polo.
Reasonable offers accepted. B&H sells it for $799.00.
it is 72mm and I used it with my HMC150 (as seen in the photos) comes as I bought it with caps and case etc. Paypal is the way to go and I will ship to Canada and the USA.
It is a great lens for long situations. You can't zoom much with it despite what the site will say, it is for getting way out there and does a good job of it.
Pics of the actual lens from my iPhone. If you are interested I can send you better ones.
And though obvious I will still mention the HMC150 attached to the lens is not for sale. Yet.
I am also selling Varizoom FlowPod with optionl low mount. Open to reasonable offers. Shipping will be whatever it costs to your location in Canada or the USA.
Thanks
Attached Images

Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds