Private Classifieds listings from 2010 - Page 197 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 16th, 2010, 08:22 AM   #2941
Major Player

JVC Professional 15" NTSC Monitor

Model TM-H150.
Like new condition
Low hours

$249+shipping
Old July 16th, 2010, 08:29 AM   #2942
Major Player

ADS PYRO DV Converter Box

ADS PYRO A/V Link.
Composite, Component, S-video connections
Good condition
Includes Manual, a/c adapter

$99+shipping
Old July 16th, 2010, 09:04 AM   #2943
New Boot

Do you have picture?
Old July 16th, 2010, 10:34 AM   #2944
Major Player

Yes I have a picture, but unfortunately the product is only for sale within the U.S.
Old July 16th, 2010, 11:59 AM   #2945
Major Player

Item Sold!
Old July 16th, 2010, 12:17 PM   #2946
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by G. Lee Gordon View Post
I do have pic's but don't know how to add them to the post.
If you click the "Post Reply" button you will see a "Manage Attachments" button towards the bottom of the Reply page.
Clicking on that button will open a window which allows you to add/upload photos from your computer to your reply.

-Ken
Old July 16th, 2010, 02:38 PM   #2947
Major Player

Sony HDCam and BetaCam

I've got two cameras for sale---bodies only at the moment.

1. Sony HDCam HDW-750. $25,000
*Hours: Drum Running: 1399
Tape Running: 784
Operation : 1488
Threading: 1628
*Camera had pixel clearing, maintenance and full RF envelope maximization (brushes, etc) at Sony Service LA in late 2009; minimal use since.
*HD color viewfinder model HDVF-C30W (after-market replacement, $10K new)
*V-lock IDX plate with screw taps for wireless bracket and a D-tap
*New 2005, still in service
*Portabrace carry bag & Sony hardshell shipping case
At (or near the asking price), I'll also throw in an AJA HD-SDI to SDI converter box, powered by a camera D-tap. I use this to downconvert the HD-SDI jack on the camera to an SD feed for wireless video or SD feeds.

2. Sony D35WS Betacam w/dockable PVV-3 Beta deck. Switchable 4:3 or 16:9 ($3,000)
*Hours: Head Drum 1687
Tape Transport: 997
Total Op: 1840
*Relatively new heads (3rd set)
*V-lock IDX power plate w/ D-tap
*New 2002
*Portabrace carry bag & Sony hardshell shipping case.

Cameras are located in the Pacific NW.

Last edited by Bill Ward; July 16th, 2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old July 16th, 2010, 08:31 PM   #2948
Major Player

FYI - This is without Neo Booster.
Old July 17th, 2010, 02:08 AM   #2949
Regular Crew

Canon XH G1 or G1s

Hi. Just looking to see if there is a Canon XH G1 or G1s on the market. Willing to pay $3500-4000.
Thanks,
JF
Old July 17th, 2010, 02:52 AM   #2950
Major Player

Hi Thanh,

I'd be interested in buying one of em without the handheld mic.

email me at contact@davidschuurman.com

thanks
Old July 17th, 2010, 08:46 AM   #2951
Major Player

New Price $780
Old July 17th, 2010, 09:25 AM   #2952
Regular Crew

Canada has an agreement with US to protect each others ‘special’ frequencies especially within (I think) 100Km from the boarder. Anything US does Canada has to adopt it and anything Canada does US has to adopt it as well. Therefore, Industry Canada has adopted the same restrictions in Canada as FCC adopted in US regarding 700MHz band.
Read this two articles:

Spectrum Management and Telecommunications - Consultation Paper on Low-power Licensed Radiocommunication Devices, Including Wireless Microphones, in the Band 698-806*MHz
Spectrum Management and Telecommunications - SAB-001-10: Low-power Licensed Radiocommunication Devices, Including Wireless Microphones, in the Band 698-806 MHz
Old July 17th, 2010, 11:16 AM   #2953
Regular Crew

Marshall V-LCD 70P-3GSDI

Selling my Marshall on location LCD,Havnt used it too much,bought it for Sony ex1,also battery plate is for EX1 type.Unit work as it must,and looks like new.Power adapter included.only addition i have made to battery plate,fitted little power in (like steadicam pilot have)
ask for pic's.

Asking 525 £ plus shipping.

Regards

Raul Rooma
Old July 17th, 2010, 11:23 AM   #2954
Major Player

Customize Sled & Vest for sale

With all the good advice from some to keep these items I decided to sell regardless. I will entertain your offers but as I know most of you here are on a tight budget I may or may not get the price range I'd expect. The rig is estimated between 8-10K for both vest and Sled. Now this is allot for many on this board but like I said, I will entertain your offers and if I see something I like, than fine. I'll let it go for that price. But what you get are components that you will find on top stabilizer brands. N.B. The sled comes with only one AB Trimpac 14.4v battery. I have two more that I borrowed as well as a charger. But guy is willing to sell it. So if you're interested than he will give me a good deal. As you know chargers cost a lot and this one have place to charge 4 AB batteries.

Custom sled:

* 1.5" outer Carbon Fiber post

* Aluminum inner post (not painted)

* Steadicam Archer I top stage with a modified 3-pol 24v contact addition ( bought from Steadicam operator Rick Lewis. Rick had the 24v installed)

* Lower junction box contacts have:

1. 2 Hirose 'video out'

2. 2 BNC 'video out'

3. 2 (2-pol) LEMO 12v 'power out'

4. 12/24v (3-pol) LEMO 'power out'

5. HD-SDI contact (not wired internally)

6. 1 12v 'power in' (MK-V wired)

7. 1 12/24v 'power in' (MK-V wired)

8. ON/OFF switch for entire system

9. 12 to 24v switch

* 1 12/24v dual AB Battery Mount (from MK-v)

* 1 AB GOLD battery mount

* Steadicam EFP Gimbal ( bought from Steadicam operator, Steve Fracol. It was serviced before I bought it)

* MK-v EFP replacement knurled gimbal grip

* A 4-point VD (video distributor). So all video outputs on the bottom connectors are wired. There is one contact left over for another.

* The lower lower battery mount can be adjusted for fore & Aft, by loosening the Manfrotto 357 slider. I had another slider which made it easier for micro adjustment but it did not deem too be very solid. So I exchanged
it for the 357, which is more solid. Any number of batteries can be used. 1-3. I installed a Schottky diode within each battery mount for extra safety. This prevents power from flowing back into itself. There are two Automatic 5A fuses installed. (you can replace these 5A with 10A instead. My Tech guy felt the 10A wasn't needed at the time, since I was not flying anything that power consuming. I had planned on changing it but never got around to doing it) . The fuses are marked with the number 7 & 8. When this trips all you have to do is push the button to reset the system.

The internal wiring of the system, which is pretty much the same as the standard systems available today. You get a rough schematic of the internal wiring of the system, which is pretty much the same as the standard systems available today. But just to be sure I did a schematic so you know how the wiring is done.

The monitor is an 9" SD monitor. Nothing fancy except you can rotate the pic. This works perfectly if you decide to go into low mode and do not want to rotate the entire monitor. The monitor has a 450nit. I know it is not that much but you can replace it or you can just decide to get the sled without the monitor. But you will have to make your own monitor mount. The rods are Cf but only strong very light monitors. I would suggest aluminum rods instead.

* A heavily modified EFP Steadicam vest. I had new parts machined with thicker material at the chest plate and spar, since the original spars were broken when I purchased the vest from Steadicam operator Elite, Steve
Fracol. I also machine a new female standard socket block. I modified the vest to have ratchets instead of the velcro.

-------------------

Old July 17th, 2010, 11:47 AM   #2955
New Boot

John I sent the message below to the email listed on your website and it came back as a failed delivery:

John, this is Tim in Dallas, I've tried calling and texting you about the Xl H1 housing, but I keep getting a message that says your mailbox is full...I've got a gig coming up that'll require some water work and I'd really like to ask you about the housing (I've never had a water shoot)...I'm definitely interested in buying, but just need some clarification on a couple of issues before I pull the trigger...if you still have the housing, please give me a call when you get a minute (972.746.1665)...I think you tried calling me back initially but I was on the other line with my Dad trying to explain how to use Netflix (I felt like sticking my head in the toilet after 15 mins of breaking down how the instant feature worked...Dad<technology) and failed to recognize your area code (sorry 'bout that)...anyway, I'm usually available (seriously), so I hope to hear from you

later man
tim
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds