Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 144 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old June 1st, 2006, 04:59 AM   #2146
Regular Crew

Im in Natomas I'll pick it up if its not the compact ....
Old June 1st, 2006, 05:08 AM   #2147
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Nayman
Sorry, that was harsh! Thanks for offering though!
No problems Matthew. I'm open to offers if you change your mind. Good luck!
Old June 1st, 2006, 10:41 AM   #2148
Trustee

David,
I sent you an email.

Marty
Old June 1st, 2006, 02:05 PM   #2149
Regular Crew

FS: MacBook Pro 2.0GHz, 1GB RAM, 100GB, 256MB Video

I am selling my MacBook Pro 2.0GHz, 1GB RAM (1 stick), 100GB HD (5400rpm), 256MB Video card.... like new in box. No scratches, marks, etc. Mint/new condition. I bought two of these, but only need one. It has seen very little use and is virutally indistinguishable from new.

Same configuration on Apple.com retails for $2299+sales tax = ~$2,400. (don't forget mine has extra RAM (only 1 stick so you can easily add another GB for 2GB total) and a larger, faster hard drive than base $1999 configuration). I would be willing to sell for an even $2k + shipping + PP.

I've bought and sold lots of stuff here as well as on FredMiranda.com (35mm -- I am Jake_SF).

thanks,
--Jim
Old June 1st, 2006, 04:04 PM   #2150
Regular Crew

hello anybody there?
Old June 1st, 2006, 04:35 PM   #2151
Trustee

FS: Panasonic HVX200 Kit

I am moving and have to clear up my credit. That means I have to temporarily liquidate my video equipment.

Here is what I am offering.

1 HVX200 Camera (purchased from Specialized Communications in Feb 06).
2 4GB P2 cards (with original boxes and cases)
3 Batteries (1 Panasonic original, 1 Spec-Comm, and 1 Power 2000) All 6000 mah except the Panasonic which is 5400 mah
1 Portabrace Case (holds camera and all accessories but still quite small)
1 Magic Box USB2 OTG portable battery operated HD with 80GB IBM Travelstar 7200 RPM Drive.
1 Panasonic 3.5" LCD Sunshade (made by Petrol for Pana)

I have shot 4 hours on the P2 cards (timecode is still intact) and about 4 hours on the tape mechanism. It reads 16 hours in the menu but I know I shot 4 tapes. I never checked it when I bought it to verify that is was at 0 when brand new. Either way even 16 is a low number.

This unit is in perfect shape. Hardly used at all. All original accessories included. Can ship the origianal box if you want it but it all fits neatly in the Portabrace Case and that can be packed in a better box for shipping.

$6500 takes it all. Paypal preferred but will take a cashiers check or money order. Obviously I will not ship until it clears. However with Paypal I will ship as soon as I receive the payment.

I should add that I am moving next week and staying at a temp location until we find a new house. So while I am a verified Paypal user my address will be changing soon and I don't know how that will affect any of this. I suppose I will have to re-verify at the new address.

Thanks! Hope someone can use this stuff. I am way too busy at the moment and for the next 4-5 months to get any use out of it. And I do need to clear up some finances to get our new home loan approved......
Old June 1st, 2006, 05:10 PM   #2152
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Nayman
Dino, I have heard terrible things about that deck, like constant audio drop-outs, bad firewire and Canon incompatability. Also, new it's only $1100.
Matt not sure where you're "hearing things" but had mine for a little over a year and it's been solid as a rock, never an issue and total compatibility with my Canon GL and XL series cams.
Old June 1st, 2006, 05:56 PM   #2153
Trustee

Price drop

We're down to $350.
Old June 1st, 2006, 07:17 PM   #2154
Regular Crew

FS: Petrol DV Rain Cover

For sale.....Petrol PRC-DV Rain cover used about 2 times for my Canon GL2 camcorder which I no longer have. Fits most MINI DV Cameras...Canon GL2, GL1, Sony DSR-PD150, DSR-PD-100, DSR-PDX 10 & similar size camcorders. I must get rid of this. Paid $85.00 for it at B&H, I am selling it for $40.00 plus shipping OBO. Heres a link with more info on it. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ist&sku=236286

-Kevin Galliford

email me any questions you may have....
kevingallif11@bellsouth.net
Old June 1st, 2006, 07:21 PM   #2155
Trustee

He has been asking me the same questions about my Panasonic dv-2000.
Old June 1st, 2006, 07:28 PM   #2156
Regular Crew

Oh Man>...

I just ordered mine from B&H and have to sit and wait until they get it in stock. I really wish this had come up earlier this week.
Old June 1st, 2006, 07:31 PM   #2157
Trustee

Since it isn't in stock yet can you get your money back? I'm not being pushy but B&H has a really decent return policy on items that you actually have taken possesion of. I'd be surprised if you couldn't cancel an order that hasn't even been filled. Then again I might wrong.

Let me know if you want to do something like that.
Old June 1st, 2006, 07:37 PM   #2158
Regular Crew

Just sent you an email.
Old June 1st, 2006, 07:40 PM   #2159
Trustee

I thought I'd clarify what the USB drive does for those that do not know.

It is a small enclosure with an internal battery. It is 80GB 7200 RPM. What happens is you put the HVX into USB mode and then hook this liitle device to the HVX via the USB port while the P2 cards in still in it. Then when the USB drive poweres up it sees the HVX as a storage device. You hit the copy button and it copies all of the files off the P2 cards to a folder on the hard drive. If 2 P2 cards are in the camera it copies both on the fly and creates 2 directories. It beeps to let you know it succesfully copied the contents of the P2 cards. At this point you can format your cards and shoot 2 more P2 cards full. It really is slick.

In my use with it, it takes 6 minutes and 13 seconds to copy a full 4GB P2 card. Double that if you have 2 4GB cards. It has been reliable and I filled it up to about 50GB with P2 transfers several times. Thats about 10-12 copies on one battery charge...and I should point out that the battery didn't actually run out. I just was done. Of course I recharged before the next time I needed it.

It is really a poor mans P2 Store but you have to use the camera for making the transfers.

Peace!
Old June 1st, 2006, 07:42 PM   #2160
Regular Crew

Fs: Jvc Gy-dv500

If you want to make high-end interlaced DV, this is the camera for you. The 1/2 chips provide latitude and sensitiviity that you just can't get on a 1/3" camera. This rig includes a real servo zoom lens, quick release tri-pod plate, and optional on board mic. I used this camera on just a few jobs, so it's in excellent condition. I'm tired of seeing it sit in my closet, so it needs a good home. The price is $1999.00, or best offer. I take PayPal.

For pictures click here:

http://web.mac.com/metaphorpictures/...0GY-DV500.html

Last edited by David Dessel; June 1st, 2006 at 09:32 PM.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds