Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 94 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2006, 08:17 PM   #1396
Still Motion

Checked my receipt, I actually got the 777A. I used it with my PD170 and VX2100 in 4:3 so no worries, it will work for you that way. You can email me through the board with any questions about wiring it up to a battery. I also do have mine for sale still. patrick AT still-motion.ca if you want more info on the wiring or battery. Guaranteed it is a 2 minutes job with my battery setup.
Old April 1st, 2006, 08:42 PM   #1397
Regular Crew

still have it ????
Old April 1st, 2006, 08:55 PM   #1398
Wrangler

I sure do!
Old April 1st, 2006, 09:11 PM   #1399
Major Player

Price reduced - $850 :)
Old April 1st, 2006, 09:25 PM   #1400
Regular Crew

Many thanks Patrick. I hope I can be of help to you sometime also.

Any special battery I have to order to fit to the monitor, or can I use any old lithium like say the one from my old Canon ZR45? I have some spares for that one, and I only use the cam to rewind & firewire tapes to my hd.
Old April 1st, 2006, 10:02 PM   #1401
Still Motion

The monitor runs of 12V so you will need a battery with that voltage. Other than that you need a power and ground wire, so hooking it right to your battery would be tough but if you have one of those cheap chargers you can run cut the wires and use that to run the monitor.The battery I have has a adapter that plus in with power and ground wires coming out of it so no cutting, you just connect red to red and black to black and power it up.
Old April 1st, 2006, 10:43 PM   #1402
Regular Crew

Well Patrick,

I went with what you said and purchased the 777A and also got a mini ball head from B&H for the hot shoe.

The thing I'm confused about is that all my batteries (even my PD170 batteries) say 7.4V on them even though I checked the chargers and they were 12V. My last request this evening is that you let me know the type battery and charger you use so I can get one from eBay if need be for this setup.

I'm only trying to figure this out so quickly because I've got a wedding next Friday evening.

thanks
Old April 2nd, 2006, 01:26 PM   #1403
Regular Crew

FS: Canon 3x Wide-Angle Lens for XL-series

I have an extra 3x WA lens I don't plan to use. Anyone interested? $875 shipped/Paypal'd.
Comes with both caps, hood, manual (well, sheet of paper) and leather(ette) bag.

See my (all) positive feedback on that popular online auction site under JAKE_SF.
Old April 2nd, 2006, 03:41 PM   #1404
Trustee

Ok, I'm dropping the price...$590.
Old April 2nd, 2006, 06:06 PM   #1405
Major Player

Going up on Ebay on Monday !!

Mike m.
Old April 2nd, 2006, 07:29 PM   #1406
Major Player

what are you hoping to get?
Old April 2nd, 2006, 07:45 PM   #1407
Major Player

Well it sells for $519.. Something above $300 would be nice.. that is $219 cheaper than on Varizoom.. This thing is mint, used only one night..

Mike
Old April 3rd, 2006, 12:31 AM   #1408
Regular Crew

Serious Magic DV Rack

Hi, I bought the Serious Magic DV Rack software at the end of January from B&H, but I got so behind with my work for grad school that I haven't had a chance to open it yet, that and I also shipped my laptop off to my mom since hers broke and she needed a replacement immediately...so no use for it right now.

It's never been opened, 100% brand new tape still on the styrofoam and everything.

With that said, I just realized that I could still redeem the $75 rebate on this since they extended the deadline for it (yup got that stressed that I didn't even have the time to fill-out the rebate), which means I will be cutting out the UPC label on the box.

In any case, I'd like $180 for it which is about $20-30 less than the price with the mail-in rebate (factoring in sales tax and/or shipping) which of course you'd have to wait for anyway. This sells for I believe $270-275 online.

This price also includes shipping by USPS Priority Mail as well.

I'd prefer paypal, if money order then I'll have to wait to receive it first before sending.

Thanks.

ravishingruwooba@yahoo.com
Old April 3rd, 2006, 12:46 AM   #1409
Regular Crew

Well I might be gettin rid of the whole thing for what I paid.
I called Glidecam. Made several calls (23) over a three day period and didn't get one answer. Just a not so professional analog answering machine. I had my bookkeeper e-mail them and recieved a phone call the next morning at 5am in the morning and my girl friend answered cause I was at work. Of course the conversation didn't go very well and Tom Howie said he would call back at noon his time... 8am here in Alaska. No return call. I tried several other venders and they all told me to call Glidecam....

$175 + shipping (no head plate).....
Old April 3rd, 2006, 08:09 AM   #1410
Trustee

Just what I'm looking for... Email sent.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds