Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 158 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2006, 03:38 PM   #2356
Major Player

Lowel Interview Lighting Kits - CHEAP!

Lowel Tota Interview Kit - $400 plus shipping

2 Lowel Tota with AC cables, gel frames, protective screens, & bulbs
1 Cool-Lux Mini Cool w/ AC Cable, Diffusion Glass, Light Stand Mount, 150 watt bulb, 300 watt dimmer
1 Lowel Light Stand
1 Bogen Back Light Stand w/ 4" spud
1 Silver Umbrella
1 Translucent Umbrella
1 Lowel Case
Professional Production Techniques 1 & 2 (VHS)

Lowel Interview & More KIT - $475 plus shipping

1 Lowel Tota w/ ac cable, screen, bulb
1 Chimera Speedring for Tota
1 Photoflex Silverdome Medium 24" x 32" Softbox (no bag)
2 Lowel Tota - no bulbs or screens & cables need small repair.
2 silver umbrellas
1 cool-lux mini cool with ac cable - no bulb, diffusion or mount.
2 2" grip heads - new
2 21" arms - new
2 sand bags - new
1 Padded Run Bag approx size is 28" x 10" x 10"
1 How to Light for Videography (VHS)

PayPal gladly accepted.

Last edited by Patrick Gault; June 12th, 2006 at 06:51 PM.
Old June 12th, 2006, 08:49 PM   #2357
Major Player

Fs: Vx2000

I'm thinking about selling my vx2000. It's time to upgrade my gear, I also have a GL2 for sale, looking to pick up a XL1s or possibly a XL2

I bought the camera used about a year ago from a professional about an hour away from my house. This wasn’t from ebay I went to the guys house and talked with him for a while and felt everything was in better then good shape and decided to purchase the camera. This was a backup camera for the guy and when he did use the camera he shot with a Firestore device (tapeless) , which doesn’t use the heads. He shot a few concerts with the camera, it really is in great shape. In the past year I have shot 7 weddings with the camera, and reception only (I use 2 GL2’s at the ceremony). I did use a firestore but also recorded on a tape, I recorded in LP mode so that’s less then 10.5 hours on the heads. I also shot 6 or 7 home tours which takes about 15 minutes each but used the firestore and no tape. As you can tell the camera is basically brand new.

Reason I would consider to sell is the VX2000 doesn’t send a record signal through the firewire cord, this means that I can’t start and stop the firestore by pressing record. The GL2/XL1 sends a record/stop signal thus I can start and stop the firestore from my camera. I shoot a lot of house in one day, and this saves me a lot of time. Thus the vx2000 only gets used for wedding receptions, because of its superior low light capability.

Here is a link to some pictures: http://www.videomemoriesinc.com/camera

It will come with the camera (hood and eye piece), charger and an extra large battery (10 hours)

I am going out of towm June 13 in the evening and will be back on Friday June 16. Feel free to email me todd@videomemoriesinc.com

Thanks,
Todd
Old June 12th, 2006, 09:07 PM   #2358
Major Player

FS: GL2, Wide Angle, CO Fisheye MKII Firestore FS-1

Looking to sell my GL2, I also have a VX2000 for sale in another thread.

This GL2 is my daily shooter. I shoot a lot of real estate tours, and this camera has served me well. I always shoot tapeless with the FS-4 so in the past 2 years that I have had the camera I have used the heads only for wedding ceremony's only. Which is about 20 hours, and I shoot in LP mode so that is 20 hours max, a better number would be around 25 because I rarely go over 1 hour and 15 minutes for the ceremony. The camera has not been used as a playback deck again because I shoot tapeless, I only ran the tape during the ceremony for backup.

The camera will come with the hood and lens cover, a large (generic) and small (canon) battery, battery charger and the manual and other papers that were included with the camera. I am the second owner, the first was a film student who put about 20 hours on the camera.

I'll see what kind of offers I get on the camera.

The camera shows a little wear and tear on the bottom around the tripod mount. The LCD screen works perfect but angles down about 3 degrees and needs to be tightened. No major issues.

Century Optics wide angle this is the .55x bayonet mount, perfect condition, I think I still have the box in the closet. $150 plus shipping

Century Optics Ultra Fisheye MKII Bayonet mount, used about 5 times over the past 2 years. Fit the GL1/2 mount. $550 plus shipping

Firestors FS-1 with 60 gig firelite hard drive. Works like new. $450 plus shipping

I will be out of town untill Friday June 16, feel free to email any questions to todd@videomemoriesinc.com

I will be sure to post pictures when I get back.
Old June 12th, 2006, 09:10 PM   #2359
Regular Crew

Looking for unwanted/obsolete/broken camera

I'm shooting a movie this summer and I need to have a camera as a prop. The camera can be broken (although not visably) and ideally fairly large or professional-looking. I was thinking that I would like something along the lines of a broken betamovie cam, or even better a broken beta cam.

If anyone has a cam they'd like to get rid of that is currently sitting and collecting dust, let me know and send me some pics. Also, if you know of a good way to find a cam like this, let me know.

I would like to spend around 50 dollars shipped.

Thanks for looking
Old June 13th, 2006, 03:32 AM   #2360
New Boot

Interview microphone wanted

Hi,

Does anyone want to sell a wireless microphone that is good enough for interviews? I need to get one asap!

Make me a offer!

Many thanks!
Charles
Old June 13th, 2006, 04:03 AM   #2361
Regular Crew

UHF Wireless

Hello,

I have an Azden UDR-400 that I can sell. The receiver comes with an XLR output to your DV camcorder. You have many channels to choose from. It is a truly a well-built system.

I am asking for $250 Is that reasonable?

Jason
Old June 13th, 2006, 10:10 AM   #2362
Regular Crew

This camera has been listed on EBAY with a start price of $9.99.
Old June 13th, 2006, 02:19 PM   #2363
Regular Crew

Hi Dave
Has this item been sold yet? Thanks

Ray
rayambrosi (at) gmail.com
Old June 13th, 2006, 04:19 PM   #2364
Regular Crew

Hi

It seems you made a good choice in using this piece of equipment for your interesting movie! Its highly rated from what I've read. Hope your production goes well! I'm sure a number of us will keep following your webpage.

R.

Last edited by Ray Ambrosi; June 13th, 2006 at 09:55 PM.
Old June 13th, 2006, 05:05 PM   #2365
Wrangler

The TA-100 adapters are sold.

Still have some other good Canon accessories left. The MM1 mic mount really helps isolate the mic from any camera generated noise. The Equalizer is a softie for the stock Canon mic. If you live in a windy area, the softie is a must have. It should also fit the XLH1 mic.

regards,

-gb-
Old June 13th, 2006, 05:53 PM   #2366
Major Player

WTB Sony VX2100 or equivalent

Hey Guys,
I need to get a vx2100 or vx2000 for use as a second camera/backup. e-mail me at bill@grantphotovideo.com thanks
Bill
Old June 13th, 2006, 07:17 PM   #2367
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Ambrosi
Hi
After shopping around, I found this item selling new for $570 at http://www.djmart.com/shure-fp24-amplifier.html

Buying it used for $500 with no warranty does not seem to be a good value.

It seems you made a good choice in using this piece of equipment for your interesting movie! Its highly rated from what I've read. Hope your production goes well! I'm sure a number of us will keep following your webpage.

R.
Ray, I'm not selling or buying this mixer, answered your question earlier in this thread. These are not the same mixers, as the one you have shown is Shure and the one being sold is Sound Devices.
Just because they look similar and have 2 inputs, don't get them confused.

The Sure is a good unit, but the Sound Devices, has superior circuitry and limiters. And Sound Device mixers are known as one of the best in the business. The Sound Devices Mixpre2 retails for $665.95 new at B&H alone.

The Sure is a good mixer, so if you picked that up then it's still a good choice though.
Old June 13th, 2006, 07:38 PM   #2368
Major Player

WOW This thread is getting confusing!

Thanks again Michael for the informative post. You work on commission I assume :)

-David
Old June 13th, 2006, 07:43 PM   #2369
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Frank
WOW This thread is getting confusing!

Thanks again Michael for the informative post. You work on commission I assume :)

-David
Hehe...Well depends... You payin =)
Just like to keep people in the loop I guess.
Old June 13th, 2006, 09:24 PM   #2370
Regular Crew

removedcontent
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds