Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 160 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old June 14th, 2006, 02:25 PM   #2386
Major Player

Could you give me some info on the iBook.

RAM size and max capacity?
Any defects in LCD?
Old June 14th, 2006, 03:31 PM   #2387
Major Player

FS: XL2 Camera Package with Extras

I will be putting my backup XL2 camera up on eBay this weekend. But I wanted to give this great community a chance if anyone here wants to buy it.

Product Description:
NTSC Canon XL2 3CCD MiniDV video camera package. This camera was purchased about 1 1/2 years ago from B&H Photo(I am the original and only owner) It has been used by a professional video producton company in Phoenix, AZ and was taken excellent care of. In fact, the camera just returned from the Canon Service Center for a complete checkup and cleaning! This camera was used as a second camera on two camera setups and I would estimate less than 50 hours on the heads. When not in use it was stored in the Pelican 1600 case which is included. The tape mechanism was never used for DV Playback/Transfer to PC.

I will not bore you with all of the technical features of this camera, as that information is available on Canon's Webiste here http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/con...4&modelid=7471. What IS important, is exactly what is included...

Camera Package Includes:
* Canon XL2 3CCD MiniDV camera body
* Stock Canon XL2 16x Zoom lens with built-in ND filter and image stabilization (With soft cary case)
* Lens cap, back lens cap and body CCD cap (when you take the lens off the body for extended periods of time)
* Standard XL2 viewfinder and stereo microphone.
* Battery Charger with power dongle (for running directly of AC power)
* Canon BP930 battery (Appx 1.5 hours runtime)
* Composite/audio and s-video cables
* Canon carry strap
* Remote control for camera - WL-D4000
* Shoulder Mount bracket for mounting external wireless or battery systems. (Does not include the 4-6 small screws, which are easily replacable)
* XL2 instruction manual IS included

It ALSO includes these extras:
* Pelican 1600 hard case with custom-cut foam to fit this camera and most included accessories. ($200 value)
* B&W UV Filter on the lens ($80 value). Includes hard case for the filter if you ever want to take it off or switch it out.
* 1x BP945 battery (Appx 2 hours) ($80 value)
* Rycote windjammer for the included microphone for reducing wind noise ($55 value)
* Petrol Raincover - Never used ($65 value)
* I will include a 5-pack of Sony DV Tapes! ($25 value)
* **If you pick up locally you can have the original box too **
** OVER $500 of extras INCLUDED!!

Pictures:
http://www.basslinedigital.com/ebay/xl2-1.jpg
http://www.basslinedigital.com/ebay/xl2-2.jpg
http://www.basslinedigital.com/ebay/xl2-3.jpg

Payment and Shipping Info:
PayPal payments must have verified accounts with Confirmed Addresses! Other payments can be made in the form of Cashiers Check or Money Order. I will allow a full 7 working days for checks to clear before shipping.

!!!Free shipping!! UPS Ground within US only. No international buyers please. If you are local to the Phoenix, AZ area you can schedule a pickup.

Personal references available, including DVinfo board members.

And finally.... I'm asking $3,300 OBO. Please email me, webb at basslinedigital.com if you are interested. Thank you!

Last edited by Webb Pickersgill; June 14th, 2006 at 11:51 PM.
Old June 14th, 2006, 03:42 PM   #2388
Wrangler

PRICE REDUCTION...

Both XL2 cameras are now reduced to $2950 each. Shipping is still included, Paypal add 1.5%

Thanks again,

-gb-
Old June 14th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #2389
Major Player

FS: Azden SGM-2X Shotgun Mic

Hey everyone, I have some more equipment which I am selling. I will be putting this up on eBay this weekend, but I wanted to give anyone here who might be interested a chance to purchase first.

Product Description:
Azden SGM-2X Shotgun Microphone. It is a great budget shotgun microphone for the starting videographer or filmmaker. I've used this mic on several short films and professional video projects with good results. I am selling because I have upgraded to Senheiser microphones.

Includes:
* Azden SGM-2X shotgun microphone
* Short-barrel adapter (with short windscreen)
* Camera-mount shock mount
* Storage/carry case

Pictures:
http://www.basslinedigital.com/ebay/azdenshotgun.jpg

PayPal payments only to verified accounts with Confirmed Addresses! Other payments can be made in the form of Cashiers Check or Money Order. We will allow a full 7 working days for checks to clear before shipping.

!!!Free shipping!! Priority Mail within US only. Do not bid if you are outside the US. If you are local to the Phoenix, AZ area you can schedule a pickup.

And finally.... I'm asking $170 OBO. (New retail is $220)Please email me, webb at basslinedigital.com if you are interested. Thank you!
Old June 14th, 2006, 05:44 PM   #2390
Major Player

Mint XL Manual Lens...$600

The 14x manual, like new with UV and ND filters and leather pouch.

jimagine@hughes.net
Old June 14th, 2006, 05:46 PM   #2391
Capt. Quirk

Matt- I just received the Roland today, piggybacking on the same truck as my new HD100... I tell you, it's just like Christmas :)

My only complaint so far, is with all the foam peanuts that are on my floor now!
Old June 14th, 2006, 07:32 PM   #2392
Major Player

FS: Sony PVM-14L2 CRT Studio Monitor

This is one of several items I will be putting on eBay this weekend. But I wanted to give everyone here a chance to get some great gear at some great prices first.

Product Description:
You are bidding on a Sony PVM-14L2 Professional CRT studio monitor. This monitor has 600 lines of resolution with a diagonal viewing area of 13". This item sells new at B&H for $1079 (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search) This monitor was purchased from B&H Photo as "B Stock", it arrived in prestine new condition. It has a variety of inputs and outputs, underscan, blue-gun, Aspect switchable, Degauss. I've used this fantastic monitor for about 6 months in my smoke-free home studio, but need to sell because I recently upgraded to Hi-Def equipment. The monitor is in perfect condition.

Includes:
* PVM-14L2 Monitor
* Power Cable
* Original Box
* Instruction Manual (I have to find it first)

Pictures:
http://www.basslinedigital.com/ebay/sony-1.jpg
http://www.basslinedigital.com/ebay/sony-2.jpg
http://www.basslinedigital.com/ebay/sony-3.jpg

PayPal payments only to verified accounts with Confirmed Addresses! Other payments can be made in the form of Cashiers Check or Money Order. We will allow a full 7 working days for checks to clear before shipping.

!!!Free shipping!! UPS Ground within US only. I may ship to other countries, but I will charge for additional shipping and handling. If you are local to the Phoenix, AZ area you can schedule a pickup.

And finally.... I'm asking $800 OBO. Please email me, webb at basslinedigital.com if you are interested. Thank you!
Old June 14th, 2006, 09:52 PM   #2393
Major Player

Good to hear hope you put the recorder to good use!
Old June 14th, 2006, 10:28 PM   #2394
Major Player

Your title is slightly misleading...

Thanks for the clarification Webb ...

Last edited by Jimmy McKenzie; June 15th, 2006 at 07:23 AM.
Old June 14th, 2006, 11:38 PM   #2395
Major Player

what model is the lowel case?
Old June 14th, 2006, 11:54 PM   #2396
Major Player

My apologies. I had an XL1s that I sold years ago and I used the text from that auction as the basis for this.. I missed one "XL1s" in the text. The original post has been edited and fixed.

This is a standard XL2 camera package with some extras. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Old June 14th, 2006, 11:57 PM   #2397
Wrangler

That is a great deal! If I didn't already have one I'd jump on it. :)
Old June 15th, 2006, 12:50 AM   #2398
Still Motion

Hi Patrick,
I just got around to checking out all the links, everything looked pretty good then I had somebody call who was ready to pick up the machine for cash so I had to jump on it. I'll send you an email directly about some other items I have for trade for which I might be able to get that softbox and a light off you.
Old June 15th, 2006, 01:53 AM   #2399
Regular Crew

tks

got the book for idv films - thanks
great condition and packaging
Old June 15th, 2006, 01:55 AM   #2400
Regular Crew

great packaging

hi steve.
just confirming that the package arrived last week in great condition andwith good packaging - lood forward to furture business deals!
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds