Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 29 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 30th, 2006, 06:45 AM   #421
Regular Crew

FS: Last GL2 to sell. This one is 100% Mint

This Canon camera has also served me well but I am selling it because I am upgrading. This is the last one in my fleet so if you want a GL2 that's been treated like a newborn baby by me, this is the last chance you get.

Like the previous camera I sold on dvinfo, this one has relatively little wear and tear on its heads, since I use a separate deck to capture video, and I only shoot 6 events a year.

The lens, casing, and all functions of this camera are MINT, this time with no exceptions. The firewire port works, and even the original sticker on the side is still there.

I have kept all of the original brochures, books, cds, cords, etc. A lot of them have never been used, since the sole purpose of this camera was to record video. Camera performs great even in low light (for really dark areas set the shutter to 1/30 sec. and be amazed at what you can see in darkness! )

pics available at http://relivethemiracle.com/gl2mint/

If interested email me at canavideo@gmail.com .

Asking for $1550 plus shipping

Details

• GL-2 Mini DV 3 CCD Camcorder
• AC Power/Charger (CA-920)
• DC Coupler (DC-920)
• Battery Pack (BP-915)
• Remote Control (WL-D77)
• S-Video Cable
• Audio/Video Cable Mini-3 RCA (STV-250N)
• USB Cable
• 8MB SD Memory Card (SDC-8M)
• Lens Hood
• Large Eyecup
• SS-650 Shoulder Strap
• CD-ROM Software
• Instruction Manual and original paperwork

-Cesar

Last edited by Cesar Ruiz; January 30th, 2006 at 12:53 PM.
Old January 30th, 2006, 07:17 AM   #422

Price lowered to $525.

Old January 30th, 2006, 10:40 AM   #423
Major Player

Glidecam V20, new price

Asking 3400 OBO for this unit. Fully loaded, used 2 times. For pics
and information, contact Jeff Jacobs - jeff@mediavisioninc.net
Old January 30th, 2006, 11:57 AM   #424
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Debart
Cool... the PC sounds nice at this time I am good with my box. I just got a Seagate 400 gig Ext. HHD ,,,The Dell monitor would be sweet,
did you just get the 30"?

Vince
Yep, got the 30".

http://www.msprotege.com/members/Laz...20v%2030_1.jpg

http://www.msprotege.com/members/Laz...20v%2030_2.jpg

Let me know if your interested in the 24". It's absolutely mint.
Old January 30th, 2006, 12:33 PM   #425
Regular Crew

Glen, I'll take that DSR-11 off your hands :) :)
Old January 30th, 2006, 12:39 PM   #426
Regular Crew

DVX100A PAL, superb condition, low price/shipping

FOR SALE – DVX102AE – PAL VERSION!!! Like brand new!

Hello,

I am selling my pristine camera, please take a look below for details. Price: $2,499. The shipping is very low, $25 within the US and $30 Internationally. If the shipping turns out to be more than that, I will pay for the extra myself. It can also be picked up in New York City if you live around here.

In short: like brand new, only 47h on the clock. I also own a 35mm complete package, a 16mm camera and various other video cameras - so I know how to take care of precious equipment like that. This item has barely seen the light of day, only shot one short with it. This is truly a bargain, you get a guaranteed like-new product for only a fraction of the price. I have some small bonuses that I will throw in. The PAL DVX is widely recognized as being the best minidv camera on the market.
I am a serious seller, you can check my eBay feedback (where I use my real name also, like on this forum), also I can provide pics on request, and my phone number if you wish to talk to me directly. If interested, contact me directly at my school e-mail: "bga18@columbia.edu". Serious inquires only, please!

For a longer description, please check below:

-----------------------------

This is the advanced (second) model of the popular Panasonic DVX100 camera, and it comes (obviously) with all the enhancements of the “A” version. Since I bought it, the camera has been used for shooting only one short. It is practically in like brand new condition, since it was used only for 47h, in total!!!! It is in a superb condition, practically new. It is still under worldwide warranty that won't finish until June 2006, and it can also be easily extended!

I will also throw in the DVX100 User’s Guide, the Anamorphic Adapter User Guide and many additional charts that I’ve collected (focus and distance, anamorphic and other adapters’ charts, exposure charts and so on). I also replaced the medium-sized original battery with the full-sized CGA-D54 one (5h recording). This battery is brand-new, NEVER used.

I also have great small plasticated charts that you can easily place on the camera while shooting. They translate focus numbers in actual distances (both inches and centimeters!), translate DVX zoom numbers in Academy 35mm motion picture focal length values, ALSO the angle of view at different focal lengths. In addition, based on the DVX "ASA" rating, you can attach a small chart calculating the different ASAs at different gain values (useful when using light meters). Great if you want to be do professional, serious work with it.

One great addition to this camera is a custom follow focus ring that I have built myself specifically for the DVX. It works perfectly, and it can be used with a variety of follow focus units. Personally, I have used it with my Arri 2 Studio follow focus. Obviosuly, the follow focus is not included, only the focus ring, but it's a truly great addition to an already solid camera.

By the way, I have used ONLY Panasonic Master mini-dv tapes with it and I advise the future owner to do the same.

A few additional facts for the one not very familiar with the Pal version:

Besides the well-known features of the NTSC DVX100A camera (Beautiful Leica Lens, New Prism, CineSwitch Technology, XLR Audio Inputs, 7 Cinegamma settings, Slow, Fast and Syncro Shutter Speeds, Color Matrix, Several Knee Adjustments, Interval Recording, Manual Focus, Power Zoom Speed, Six Scene Files etc etc etc…), it has all the PAL benefits as well:

- 20% more resolution (480,000 pixels for PAL as compared to only 410,000 for NTSC)

- No pull-down modes – just straightforward progressive 25p (of course, the camera does interlaced, too).

- The color rendition is twice as good compared to NTSC: 4-2-0 color sampling (same like the HDV codec has) as opposed to the 4-1-1.

Easy to edit in Final Cut Pro or other editing softwares, all PAL shooting scenarios covered. It’s still the best minidv camera available on the market for direct transfer-to-film. Or, transfer to NTSC with JES Deinterlacer or DV Atlantis – incredible quality as far as color and resolution go. I will include the JES Deinterlacer software for free.Feel free to ask me any other questions about the specs. This great camera naturally comes together with all accessories (charger, ac/dc unit, strap, remote etc - all of them). The original documents, too - receipt, warranty card + number, manual.

It is really an amazing item by itself and very rarely to be found at this price, in such a pristine condition.

PRICE: only $2,499. I think it is a bargain for a like-new camera. Thanks and all the best to all of you!
Old January 30th, 2006, 12:49 PM   #427
New Boot

Are you still selling your dsr-11? I may be interested.
matthew.p.kennedy@colorado.edu
Old January 30th, 2006, 12:53 PM   #428
Regular Crew

hi-rez pics available at http://relivethemiracle.com/gl2mint/
Old January 30th, 2006, 01:01 PM   #429
New Boot

Camera Still For Sale

I have had several emailed inquiries. As of right now the camera is still for sale.

Thanks --- feel free to ask questions - can send photos.

Kim
Old January 30th, 2006, 02:15 PM   #430
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Schoaf
Glen, I'll take that DSR-11 off your hands :) :)
No problem that'll be $500...oh but with $1,000 shipping. :)
Old January 30th, 2006, 03:02 PM   #431
Regular Crew

Premiere

Have you run premiere pro on the desktop? If so how does it run?
Old January 30th, 2006, 03:15 PM   #432
Regular Crew

DVX100 in Toronto

I'm considering selling my DVX100 :( to move up the the B model or to HD. It is in excellent condition and has 64 hours on it. I'll throw in the aluminum carrying case, UV filter, and an extra (brand new) panasonic battery. It has all original accessories (including the remote!). I also have a brand new manfrotto tripod and head which I could include for $250 Canadian ($220 US)more.

I'd sell it for $2650 Canadian/$2300 USD anywhere in Canada/US but MUCH prefer to sell it locally that way you can see it and no shipping costs.

pm or email me if interested
Old January 30th, 2006, 05:57 PM   #433
Major Player

Sounds like a solid computer; I'm curious, though--what have you upgraded to? How are the specs different? And--pardon the ignorance--I assume this older computer was used for editing?

Last edited by Barry Rivadue; January 30th, 2006 at 06:55 PM.
Old January 30th, 2006, 06:48 PM   #434
Tourist

Thanks for the interest in the camera.

SOLD.
Old January 30th, 2006, 07:17 PM   #435
Regular Crew

XL2 for $3,500

Hi Gang,

Considering selling an XL2 with barely any use (I know everybody says that).

But I bought it to shoot a movie, that I'm now going to shoot in hi-def. I used it for some tests and for some high school sports.

Let me know if this price sounds attractive to anyone, I can email pictures, and more info if there is any interest.

Thanks,

Tom Chaney

www.tomchaney.com
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds