Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 306 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old December 1st, 2006, 07:20 AM   #4576
Trustee

Indeed a lens is on it's way. I am anxiously awaiting both the camera and the lens which should be here later today.
Old December 1st, 2006, 08:36 AM   #4577
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Nayman
I might take the nikon 70-200
Well it's available and I'm trying to get some of this house cleaning done. Shoot me an email and let's see what we can work out.
Old December 1st, 2006, 10:40 AM   #4578
Major Player

FS: Apple Dual G5 1.8ghz Powermac, 2gb Ram

Mac Dual Processer G5 1.8GHz
2GB RAM
Tiger OS 10.4 w/box and disc
ATI 128MB Video - DVI+AGP
Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse
Mint condition - original Box/Manuals/Discs......keyboard, mouse, cables
160GB SATA Maxtor HD
DVD SuperDrive
AirPort Extreme Card
Bluetooth + Wi-Fi-G

This machine will run FCP, motion, all the big audio apps.......and edit HDV as well! I'm just too comfortable with my PC based NLE.......

$1400 Shipped

email:
music (AT) lightmast.com, or hit me through PM!

http://www.lightmast.com/mac1.jpg

http://www.lightmast.com/mac2.jpg

http://www.lightmast.com/mac3.jpg

http://www.lightmast.com/mac4.jpg

http://www.lightmast.com/mac5.jpg

http://www.lightmast.com/stats.jpg
Old December 1st, 2006, 01:22 PM   #4579
Major Player

BTW, Shipping includes insurance, and this beast has some weight to it......probably looking around $100 to ship it fully insured.
Old December 1st, 2006, 01:46 PM   #4580
Trustee

I got it! Great job shipping Nick. Everything seems to check out okay! The camera is in great shape! I know it doesn't need to be stated but Nick is definitely one of the good guys. After a rough month it was good to deal with a good, honest seller again!

Peace!
Old December 1st, 2006, 02:33 PM   #4581
Regular Crew

ADMIN Please pull the Letus ads I am have to sell on EBAY!

I dont want to post as sold because it hasnt!
Trying to let Admin Know That I am going to sell it on EBAY!
Please take the time to remove post or email me telling me what to do!
Old December 1st, 2006, 02:34 PM   #4582
Regular Crew

ADMIN Please pull the Letus ads I am have to sell on EBAY!

Please Pull Post! or email me !
Old December 1st, 2006, 02:38 PM   #4583
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Houser
I dont want to post as sold because it hasnt!
Trying to let Admin Know That I am going to sell it on EBAY!
Please take the time to remove post or email me telling me what to do!
Just post as you have that it is going to ebay, and then don't make any more posts! It dies on its own.

Mike
Old December 1st, 2006, 02:39 PM   #4584
Major Player

Varizoom Pro-L lens controller

I'm selling this for $135.00. I've had this a couple of years and aside from a few light surface scratches the little guy is in fantastic shape cosmetically and functionally. Not sure of the compatibility with other cams as I used this a few times on my XL2. I've tested and checked it out and there are no problems with it. I found that I've adapted more to a hand-held style of shooting so keeping the controller has become redundant. If you have a Canon XL2 it will work, but I would research http://www.varizoom.com/products/controls/vzprol.html to find out if it works with your camera. I'm doing Paypal instant bank transfer these days because it's quick and convenient. Shipping will cost $8.00 to anywhere in the U.S.
Thanks.

Last edited by Eric Brown; December 2nd, 2006 at 12:04 PM.
Old December 1st, 2006, 02:59 PM   #4585
Regular Crew

Thx Mike! .
Old December 1st, 2006, 08:14 PM   #4586
Major Player

Schneider Tru-Pol 4x4

I have a pristine Schneider Ultra-Pol 4x4 linear polarizer that is perfect for justabout any HDV camera with a matte box. This is an amazingly good polarizer, at least as good at the Tiffen Ultra-Pol and proably better because Schneider uses coated optics and Tiffen doesn't or so I've read.

I will sell this to the first taker for $225.00 plus actual shipping/insurance charges -- this is a very good deal and if you don't have a strong linear polarizer for the rotating stage of your matte box, jump on it.

Because I now have an XDCAM HD with a super-wide lens I had to go to a 5x5 matte box and I bought the 5x5 Schneider Tru-Pol -- woudn't have anything less. That is the only reason I'm selling this 4x4.

Please email me at:

tipsd9video@msn.com

Or phone me at 909 338-3160a thru Monday or (319) 806-4406 Tues.-Fri.

Tip McPartland
Old December 2nd, 2006, 02:24 AM   #4587
Regular Crew

WTB- total training for Adobe production studio

for
Premiere pro 2.0
after effects 7.0
encore 2.0

Last edited by Bigo Hoggins; December 2nd, 2006 at 07:15 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old December 2nd, 2006, 03:08 AM   #4588
Inner Circle

Century WA adapter for Canon XL1/XL1s manual zoom lens

Century 0.7x zoom-through wide-angle adapter for the 16x manual Canon XL1s lens.

This can also be modified by Century to fit the bayonet mount on the XL1 or XL1s 16x IS II lenses.

In excellent condition. $400 or best offer.

Email or call 808-265-8875
Old December 2nd, 2006, 07:30 AM   #4589
Major Player

FS: Black Box ServSwitch Wizard DVI KVM Switch and cables

Black Box ServSwitch Wizard DVI KVM Switch and cables.

four-port professional DVI KVM switch KV1004A-R2 and quatity 4 of

Single-Video (1) DVI-D Male/Male, (2) 6-Pin Mini DIN Male/Male EHN450-0010 10-ft. (3.0-m)

Sell complete package for $999.00

Product Highlights

Maximum resolution of 1600 x 1200.
Push button, hotkey, mouse, or remote contact switching.
Plug-and-play—no configuration.
Great for desktop users requiring access to multiple computers

Features

Space-saving design eliminates desktop clutter in professional environments.
Supports Microsoft® Windows® operating systems.
Easy port selection by front-panel buttons, hotkeys, three-button mouse, or a remote push button.
Front-panel LED makes the active port easy to identify.
The AutoScan function allows port scanning at 2, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 30, or 60 second intervals. This makes computer monitoring easy and hands-free.
Supports all standard VESA resolutions from 640 x 480 to 1600 x 1200.
Supports standard keyboard layouts with up to 104 keys and Microsoft IntelliMouse® or compatible mice.
Provides robust keyboard and mouse emulation to prevent lockups.

Today’s high-end video cards and high-end monitors—particularly the flat-panel displays—often support crystal-clear, high-resolution Digital Visual Interface (DVI) video. But DVI monitors, even the lightest flat-panel ones, are still bulky and expensive. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could use one DVI monitor for all your DVI computers?

Our ServSwitch Wizard™ DVI is the KVM switch that can make it happen. It connects as many as four computer CPUs, with as many as four DVI video heads each, to one or more DVI monitors and a PS/2® compatible keyboard and mouse. You can manage a full set of computers with DVI outputs from a single user station!

Models for almost any application.
If all your CPUs output a single head (feed) of DVI video, you can use the Single-Head version of the ServSwitch Wizard DVI. You can manage two CPUs with the 2-port model (KV1002A-R2) or up to four with the 4-port model (KV1004A-R2).

If some of your CPUs output two DVI heads, use a Dual-Head model (KV1022A-R2, KV1024A-R2). Or if some of your CPUs output three or more DVI heads, then use the Quad-Head version (KV1042A-R2, KV1044A-R2).

Resolution, resolution, resolution.
Do you need to display heavy-duty video? No problem. The ServSwitch Wizard DVI supports 1600 x 1200 at up to 60 Hz. It can display lower resolutions at even higher refresh rates. Its maximum pixel clock of 165 MHz per port is the highest single-link bandwidth the DVI specification supports!

If your video cards and monitor(s) support “compositing” images by outputting separate parts of them on separate video heads and recombining them at the monitor, the Dual- and Quad-Head models work even better than the Single-Head model. The Dual-Head models can pass through composite resolutions as high as 2400 x 1600, and the Quad-Head models can pass through resolutions up to 3200 x 2400.

Expands to handle large or diverse systems.
Have a lot of computers to manage or do you expect to soon? To switch between more than four DVI CPUs, you can cascade ServSwitch Wizard DVI chassis. Each cascaded 4-port ServSwitch Wizard DVI adds capacity for another four CPUs, but it uses one CPU port on your higher-level ServSwitch Wizard DVI.

Some DVI video cards support simultaneous outputs from more than four video heads. You can switch as many as eight heads using a pair of Quad-Head ServSwitch Wizard DVIs. Just synchronize the two switches by running cable between their serial ports. Then attach four heads to one chassis and the remaining heads to the other chassis. The ServSwitch Wizard DVI with the attached keyboard and mouse will serially echo your switching commands to the other chassis, causing all the heads to be switched at the same time!

A synchronized ServSwitch Wizard DVI system can even support both CPUs with DVI output and CPUs with analog VGA-type output. Because the Wizard DVI is just one of several of our KVM switches that use our proven ServSwitch Wizard technology, it’s compatible with several analog ServSwitch Wizard models, including the regular ServSwitch Wizard and the ServSwitch Wizard PRO. So if you synchronize a ServSwitch Wizard DVI with a compatible analog ServSwitch Wizard, you can attach your DVI CPUs to one set of ports on the ServSwitch Wizard DVI (say, Ports 1 and 2) and your analog CPUs to different ports on the other ServSwitch Wizard (say, Ports 3 and 4), then switch between the CPUs as if they were all attached to the same KVM switch!

Familiar, powerful ServSwitch Wizard features.
The ServSwitch Wizard DVI supports many of the same sophisticated features you’ve come to expect from our ServSwitch Wizard switches:
• Autoscanning all or active ports.
• Switching using the front-panel push button, hotkeys, a three-button mouse or IntelliMouse, the optional Remote-Control Module (KV6REM, etc.), or an automated system attached to the serial options port.
• Flash-upgradable firmware.
• Password-based security.
• And much more!

DDC support means better compatibility.
The ServSwitch Wizard DVI supports DDC2B Display Data Channel signaling. This enables your monitor to communicate with your CPUs’ video cards and configure the CPUs’ video drivers automatically at bootup. Do your monitor and video cards support DVI Hot Plug Detect? The ServSwitch Wizard DVI supports it, too—hot-swap equipment without fear!

Multiplatform, multi-OS support.
The ServSwitch Wizard DVI isn’t just for a narrow range of PCs running Microsoft Windows. It’s compatible with all popular PC operating systems. You can also attach IBM® RS/6000®, Compaq® Alpha®, or SGI™ computers that output DVI video, as long as they have PS/2 style keyboards and mice and a compatible keyboard layout.

Specifications
Compliance — CE Class A; FCC Part 15, Subpart B Class A, IC Class/classe A
Distance (Maximum) — 2 m (6.5 ft.) if interface powered or 5 m (16.4 ft.) if AC powered to any attached keyboard, monitor, and mouse;
5 m (16.4 ft.) to any attached CPU or cascaded KVM switch;
50 ft. (15.2 m) from serial port to any attached serial device
Enclosure — Steel, aluminum, and plastic
MTBF — 500,000 hours (based on the historical reliability of similarly designed and manufactured products)
Operating Environment — Temperature: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C);
Humidity: 5 to 60% noncondensing;
Altitude (Maximum): 10,000 ft. (3048 m)
Resolution and Refresh Rate (Maximum) — 1600 x 1200 at 60 Hz (higher refresh rates possible at lower resolutions); with compositing multihead video cards and monitors, Dual-Head models support 2400 x 1600 and Quad-Head models support 3200 x 2400
Serial Characteristics — Protocol: Async only;
Data format: 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit (fixed);
Data rate: 1200 bps (fixed);
Flow control: None
User Controls — Keyboard commands; Mouse-click functions; (1) push-button for channel change and configuration mode; (1) 8-position multifunction DIP switch; optional Remote-Control Module (KV6REM) for channel change; Optional serial commands for channel change and multichassis synchronization
Video Standard — Supports DDC2B signaling
Interface — Video: Single-link DVI (Digital Visual Interface);
Keyboard and mouse: IBM PS/2 compatible;
Serial: TIA/EIA RS-232 proprietarily pinned on DB15
Connectors — (1) Multipurpose serial DB15 F; (1) Barrel jack for power;
User port: (2) 6-pin mini DIN F to keyboard and mouse;
Molex® DVI-D F to monitor: KV1002A-R2, KV1004A-R2: (1);
KV1022A-R2, KV1024A-R2: (2);
KV1042A-R2, KV1044A-R2: (4) CPU ports ([2] on KV10x2A models, [4] on KV10x4A models), each consisting of: (2) 6-pin mini DIN F to CPU’s keyboard and mouse ports;
Molex DVI-D F to CPU’s video ports: KV1002A-R2, KV1004A-R2: (1);
KV1022A-R2, KV1024A-R2: (2);
KV1042A-R2, KV1044A-R2: (4)
Indicators — (1) 7-segment status display
Power — KV1002A-R2, KV1004A-R2: Either: 5 VDC at up to 1 A from the keyboard interfaces of the attached computers; or from optional power supply (PS649): Input: 100 to 240 VAC at 50 to 60 Hz; Output: 5 VDC at up to 1 A; Consumption: 5 watts maximum;
All other models: From the included external power supply: Input: 100 to 240 VAC at 50 to 60 Hz; Output: 5 VDC at up to 4 A; Consumption: 20 watts maximum
Size — 1.75"H (1U) x 10.3"W x 5.9"D (4.4 x 26.2 x 15 cm)
Weight — 2.2 lb. (1 kg)
Old December 2nd, 2006, 09:40 AM   #4590
Tourist

FS: DVX 100b

Like New Dvx 100b with 35 hours on the heads.
Includes:
1 Extra DVX battery,
DVX book and DVD,
all accessories and a

$2495 for everything shipped to the US

email: walkerwg@yahoo.com
ebay reference: topmach
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds