Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 206 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old August 7th, 2006, 04:16 AM   #3076
Regular Crew

Thanks Jacob. I think it is odd that I haven't gotten any interest. But at least I have a backup for the time being. :)

Chris,
I got the new version of the Letus35XL for my H1...this will not work with the Z1U. Sorry.
Old August 7th, 2006, 07:41 AM   #3077
Major Player

WTB: Canon Optura 400

Need a small camcorder for travel. Presently, the Canon Optura 400 (new sealed in box) is going for between $377 - $388 (buy it now) on ebay.

I can pay $300 for a used 400 in excellent operating condition. I also have video equipment for trade if that is of interest.
Old August 7th, 2006, 08:06 AM   #3078
Major Player

Matrox RT.X2

Anyone interested? I also have an extra xw9300 I would sell.

capnvideo@bellsouth.net
Old August 7th, 2006, 08:43 AM   #3079
Obstreperous Rex

FS: OB Light: 50-watt IDX X-Lite

Cleaning out a closet and moving some unused gear.

This is an IDX X-Lite, which is a 50-watt onboard camera light. It is a full kit including the light with flood / spot dial, 4-pin XLR power cable, threaded handle for boom pole use, bulb and extra bulb (no time on either one), barndoors, diffusion screen, daylight filter, and an extra filter lug for an alternative filter arrangement.

Never used, in like-new condition. Be advised that it requires 4-pin XLR power. It would be appropriate for a shoulder-mount camera such as the GY-HD100 or bigger. Price when new was about $350 or higher. Selling it for $200, including 3-day shipping and insurance. Continental U.S. buyers only please; cashier's check (bank check) or PayPal accepted. See photos below.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2006-xliteside.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2006-xliteopen.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2006-xliteclosed.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2006-xlitehandle.jpg  

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Old August 7th, 2006, 09:08 AM   #3080
Obstreperous Rex

FS: LCD Monitor: 5" Nebtek NEB 50 XL for Canon XL cams

My days of 4:3 onboard monitors are over, but yours are just beginning.

This is a like-new, used-once, 5" active matrix TFT onboard LCD display optimized for Canon XL series camcorders, as it is powered by the same BP-9xx type batteries as the Canon XL2 / XL1S / XL1. It's a very bright monitor, one of the best of its kind in its price range. It's an earlier version of the current NEB 50 LI which you can see at http://www.nebtek.com/proddetail.php?prod=101NEB50LI -- it's the same display, the only difference is the position of the video input jack.

Although it has a volume control and a headphone jack, be advised that it is set up for video input only. There's no audio input on this monitor. Also, it will not letterbox a 16:9 signal; it'll just squeeze it like a spaghetti western.

A universal 1/4-20 shoe mount and soft case is included.

Also throwing in a third-party dual battery charger for Canon BP-9xx type batteries. It has removeable charging plates so you can mix and match other battery types as well. Wall-wart AC power supply and DC cig lighter type car charger included.

I want to sell the monitor and charger kit together, it all fits into the same soft case nicely, sorry I'm not willing to break them up. See photos below.

Monitor price when new was $560. Not sure what the dual charger is worth. Selling the whole kit for $380, including 3-day shipping and insurance. Continental U.S. buyers only please; cashier's check (bank check) or PayPal accepted.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2006-nebtekfront.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2006-nebtekback.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2006-nebtekchrger.jpg  

Old August 7th, 2006, 09:39 AM   #3081
Obstreperous Rex

FS: SP 7 Shoulder Support for Canon XL1 / XL1S

For anybody still shooting with a Canon XL1 or XL1S, here's the perfect shoulder support.

Quite awhile back, VariZoom used to sell it as the VZ MediaPro, but this is from an even earlier production run so it's branded under its original designation "SP 7." Basically it's an adjustable, form-fitting shoulder support for the Canon XL1 or XL1S. It has a quick-release mounting plate that attaches to the second 1/4-20 threaded insert on the XL1 / XL1S body. Not the main tripod mounting insert, but the second one where an MA-100 or 200 would go.

You can read the review I wrote on this thing way back when from the old XL1 Watchdog days at http://www.dvinfo.net/canon/articles/article76.php. It is *not* compatible with the Canon XL2 or XL H1.

It's been in storage for several years now and is in very good condition with one exception. There's an adhesive-backed protective pad which has started to peel back. It needs to be replaced -- a simple and inexpensive job for the buyer. See photos below.

Price when new ranged from $350 to $500 or higher depending on who sold it. Today it's fairly rare. I'm offering it for $250, including 3-day shipping and insurance. Soft bag plus some Canon swag (t-shirt, hat, pens etc.) thrown in for good measure. Continental U.S. buyers only please; cashier's check (bank check) or PayPal accepted. See photos below.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2006-sp7left.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2006-sp7back.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2006-sp7right.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2006-sp7pad.jpg  

Old August 7th, 2006, 09:50 AM   #3082
Inner Circle

Dear Chris,

I am having problems accessing your photos, some type of permissions issue.

I would love to buy the item, but as you stated, it will not work with the XL H1, sorry.
Old August 7th, 2006, 10:07 AM   #3083
Regular Crew

Canon 16x IS II Stabilized Lens $650.00

Lens is 4 1/2 years old, it came with my XL-1s. Glass is perfectly clean and is free from scratches, streaks, mold, dust, etc. The camera (with this lens on) has always been in it's bag when not used, and the lens was kept in lens storage bag when not needed. It has never been used in harsh conditions. All functions work great. I will ship it out double boxed. Lens ser.# 5701410A $650.00 Shipped to USA, slightly higher for outside U.S.

Includes Canon lens bag, Canon sunshade, UV filter, front and back lens cap.
Thanks.

Last edited by David Clark; August 7th, 2006 at 09:41 PM.
Old August 7th, 2006, 10:11 AM   #3084
Obstreperous Rex

Go to http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/usercp.php -- select Edit Options, and under Thread Display Options, check Show Images and click Save Changes.

Old August 7th, 2006, 10:26 AM   #3085
Inner Circle

Dear Chris,

I performed the above.

My option to show images was checked.

I unchecked it, and then selected it again so that it was checked, then I performed a "save".

Results, no change, I still have a permissions problem viewing the images.

So I logged off, and then logged on again, still no success.

I am only reporting this in case others are having the same problems.
Old August 7th, 2006, 10:26 AM   #3086
Major Player

mail sent......
Old August 7th, 2006, 10:39 AM   #3087
Still Motion

Pictures now available, just email and I'll send them out.
Old August 7th, 2006, 10:41 AM   #3088
Regular Crew

pag light

Hey Paul,
I've got one that I've been sitting on for a while. I live in the U.S. though. If you don't mind picking up shipping I can send to the UK. The light and battery pack are in perfect shape, however (try to follow me) the threads that tighten the screw on the barn door somehow popped out. You can still attack the barn doors, I use it all the time, you just can't tighten it for extra security. IT kind of snaps on as it is. Also the daylight filter on the barn doors is gone as well. I'd sell it for $300.00 you pay shipping.

Email with questions
daniel@raindroppro.com
Old August 7th, 2006, 11:29 AM   #3089
Major Player

How much do you want? I might have a buddy who would be interested.

Jon
Old August 7th, 2006, 11:52 AM   #3090
Major Player

removed...

Last edited by Nick Weeks; August 8th, 2006 at 10:31 AM.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds