Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 61 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2006, 09:33 PM   #901
Major Player

I'm interested in the UHF wireless mic -- let me know what you're thinking on that. Has it held up pretty good?

philip@centerstreetproductions.com
Old February 20th, 2006, 09:34 PM   #902
Inner Circle

Please Consider FX1 Sold

Please consider the camera sold, as represented by you, at the price you ask ($2550). I sent you email and left a page and voice mail for you. We can close the deal promptly.

Thank you,
Bob
Old February 20th, 2006, 09:40 PM   #903
New Boot

Give you a call in the morning

Hi Robert,

About to head down for the night, is there a time in the am that is good to return the call and close out the deal after we verify each other?

Thanks,

Kim
Old February 20th, 2006, 09:53 PM   #904
New Boot

This item has been sold. Thank you.
Old February 20th, 2006, 11:03 PM   #905
Regular Crew

Anything to be sold separate will be priced at 74% of market value, the package together will be sold at 70% of market value, Sorry If I didn't make that clear.

.Canon ZR-1000 Zoom Remote Control is in good working order, the only issue with it is of the two screws on the bottom that tighten it to the tripod handle, one was lost, it has been replaced with a stock screw. Remote 129

Canon VL-10LI is in great condition, its rather new, and was never used that often, I will throw in a book of cinegels I have, I find you can tape them over the light to soften the brightness or change the tones of the light, it would sell for 49

The Audio-Technica ATW UHF lav mic is in great condition, It is rather new (this is really a great mic) I could send you a wave file if you wish, It has a few cosmetic scuffs on the corners of the bodypack, (I didn't notice until I inspected it closely honestly) it also has a strip of that hard plastic (its not really Velcro, but it works the same) it is adhered to the back of the body pack, I assume it comes off just fine, but I don't want to remove it until I know its getting separated from the xl1s' MA-200 or that it is undesired, the other thing is it shipped with 3 of these little sticky windbreakers that go over the lavaliere, one of those has been used, two remain.
74% would be 370 dollars. I will include a 6 inch, high quality XLR cable with this if you desire, I ordered it specifically to run from the body pack to the XL1s' XLR input. Though I can assure you it has held up very well,

The EF adaptor is in perfect mint 'you couldnt tell it wasnt new' condition, comes with a nice leather case in the same condition, it was working as of a month ago (A photographer I worked with had a very long zoom camera lens, I was able to turn my camera into a telescope (Just happened to be a full moon too) As far as the price, if you can find a link from a major video equipment retailer I would sell it for 74% of that. I couldnt find it on B&H

I would be more hesitant to sell the 16x lens at this moment as it would be much better to sell it with the camera, also my case fits that lens perfectly. But if the camera does go to Adorama, it probably wont matter if I break up the set, so you are free to make an offer on it, 74% would be 961 dollars.
Old February 20th, 2006, 11:57 PM   #906
Regular Crew

Australia: JVC GY-HD101E and Accessories

Hi, I have a JVC HD-101E, Manfrotto 501/525PKIT Tripod system, Pelican 1610 CASE and a extra battery that I am selling it costed me a little over AUD$12,000.00, if anyone is interested you can email me at seanlivo@gmail.com

Sean
Old February 21st, 2006, 01:00 AM   #907
Regular Crew

Canon XL2, M2, and POWERBOOK w/extras (LCD, Tripod)

The only reason why I am selling my equipment is to cover the costs of my new HVX-200 and those damn Poo2 cards. I tried power ball, selling my dads car, and betting on the super bowl through Rick Tocchet and the GREAT ONE . So I now must sell my trusty sidekick (my Xl2) and all of things that will remind me of him/her/it (I'm getting choked up). It is time to part ways before the bank comes a knockin'. MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER ON ANY OF THE ITEMS THAT I'M SELLING, OR YOU CAN BUY THE WHOLE SHEBANG FOR LESS!

I also have 100 % ebay feedback 'rick2332'

1)$3500 -XL2 w/the original box and everything that came in it (NO scratches on the lens or on the body of the camera)
*LOW HOURS*
-Extra 6000mAh Li-ion battery
-Extra Tiffen UV FILTER (which has been coving the lens since I bought the camera from B&H)

2)$1200+(I was already offered 1200) Or 1550 with I also have 3 Nikon lenses
-AF NIKKOR 50mm 1:1.8
-MF NIKKOR 24mm 1:2.8
-MF NIKKOR 135mm 1:2.8
-M2 Indie Bundle (this is the only item that I am still considering keeping, but if the right offer comes along I will budge)
Includes:
Rails and all that good stuff
ALL 3 Ground glass including the cinescreen
NIKON LENS MOUNT
SHIM KIT
• M2 Cinema Lens Adapter
• M2 Achromatic lens
***Also my m2 is less then 3 weeks old (it was supposed to be for christmas but didn't come in time) and the current market for them is atleast what redrock is asking for them because there is still a 2 month wait.***

3)$300 -LS-22 (There are a few scratches on the handle of the tripod but nothing that in anyway effects the performance of the unit or looks unprofessional)
Includes - H22 Head / T58 Tripod / SP-1 Spreader / TC-50 Case
http://www.libecusa.com/ls22.htm

4)$420-Varizoom VZ-TFT7U 7-Inch Widescreen Color LCD Monitor Kit, includes Carry Case, Li-Ion Battery and Charger, Shoe Mount, Sun Hood, AC Adapter, Car Adapter and Cables

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

5)$1200-15" Powerbook 1.25 w/ 1gig of ram <--pm me if you would like to know more
----------
$6970
Special bundle price
$6750

Last edited by Richard Clark; February 21st, 2006 at 10:38 PM.
Old February 21st, 2006, 02:21 AM   #908
Regular Crew

I know this helps you in no way but what lenses do you recomnend for the letus 35 ????
Old February 21st, 2006, 05:08 AM   #909
Inner Circle

Josh...

Could you email me regarding the ATW wireless system?

dean@HawaiiGoesFishing.com

Thanks,
Old February 21st, 2006, 05:19 AM   #910
Major Player

Are you willing to part with the camera only?

If so, how much would you sell it for (AUD) and how many hours has it done?
Old February 21st, 2006, 05:41 AM   #911
Major Player

josh

shoot me an email if you are interested in selling the VL10 and the EF adapter

Mike
Old February 21st, 2006, 06:41 AM   #912
Regular Crew

Need the 3X Wide angle lens here in the Philippines

Josh,

My calculation is 865.00 for the 3X wide angle. Have a Canon XL1-S and an immediate need for this lens to shoot inside bee hives on a project in March.

Collis Davis

P.S. Can pay by various means. Shipment will be to a California address, then my friend will bring the lens to me here in Manila, Philippines.

Let me know if it's still available. As of this writing, no others have indicated they want same.

Thanx.
Old February 21st, 2006, 06:54 AM   #913
New Boot

glidecam 2000 for sale

barely used
dont really use it much
if anyone is really interested ill post some pictures
comes with all the weights
i dont have the video though
ide like to get around 200
ill take paypall and paypal only
shipping depends on how far you live from texas
but i might take a trade, depending on what it is you have
i need a tripod head, bogen 501 is what im looking for

thanks
Old February 21st, 2006, 07:27 AM   #914
Regular Crew

Azden 400UDR Wireless mic

Azden 400 UDR Wireless mic kit. $325 + shipping
Works perfectly.

carrierbp@comcast.net

picture here:
http://homepage.mac.com/bradc2755/eq...oAlbum114.html
Old February 21st, 2006, 07:53 AM   #915
Major Player

I'll buy the mic for $370 if you haven't sold it yet. How would you like payment?
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds