Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 55 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2006, 04:37 PM   #811
Major Player

The "Guskers35" has been sold. Thanks!
Old February 15th, 2006, 08:56 PM   #812
Major Player

If I wasn't about to spend what money I have on a wireless lav, I'd definitely be interested in this!
Old February 15th, 2006, 09:30 PM   #813
Regular Crew

Fs: Letus35a

I am selling my mint condition LETUS35A. This is with the upgraded Acromat. It is non-anodized silver finish. Uses Canon FD lens mount with the 58mm thread. I am willing to throw in a 58mm to 72mm converter if you need it. There are no problems with this unit and it has been kept in its own case when not in use to keep it dust free. The case is also available for sale for an additional $15. It's a nice leather lens case that fit the letus perfectly even with the canon FD lens, comes with a shoulder strap.

Price is $300 shipped to anywhere within the US for the letus only with tracking & insurance. Please email me here for questions coolinbox-at-yahoo.dot.com (fix email). I will try to check the forum and respond to questions but since i am always doing stuff, i'd rather be emailed and i will reply ASAP. please no low-ballers... thanks again!

Old February 15th, 2006, 09:39 PM   #814
Regular Crew

Still for sale, but no sony light...it's not working any longer.
Old February 15th, 2006, 09:45 PM   #815
Regular Crew

Sold! Thanks Rick!
Old February 15th, 2006, 11:25 PM   #816
New Boot

FS: Sony Wide Conversion Lens 0.7x VCL-0752H 52mm

For sale is a mint Sony Wide Conversion Lens. The model number is: VCL-0752H.
The threads are 52mm, and it was used on a Sony Vx1000 for about a month before being replaced by a Century Optics fisheye lens. The lens has no scratches, glass is spotless, included is the lens cap. Here's some footage of the lens that I filmed on my Vx2000. Throw up any offer. Sorry, I dont have a digital camera.
HTML Code:
 http://www.powow.com/nightmarebmx/compress.mov
Old February 15th, 2006, 11:29 PM   #817
New Boot

How does this mount on to a camera? I'm guessing threads? And if threads, what mm thread was it designed for?
Old February 15th, 2006, 11:41 PM   #818
Regular Crew

Yes, it uses 58mm threads... depending on the type of camera you have you might need to get adapter rings to make it fit your camera. I had to do the same thing to make it fit my panasonic camera.
Old February 16th, 2006, 12:37 AM   #819
Major Player

Sent you an email.
Old February 16th, 2006, 12:52 AM   #820
Regular Crew

Aanarav, did you get my e-mail?
Old February 16th, 2006, 05:24 AM   #821
Regular Crew

is this the one that films rightside up????
Old February 16th, 2006, 07:03 AM   #822
Regular Crew

FS: SONY DSR-11 DVCAM and MiniDV deck

Hey group,

Just a heads up for now. I bought a DSR-45 deck (I needed the component input for my Betacam SP work), so I'm selling my excellent condition DSR-11 deck. OK, excellent, but as most of us knows about this issue, the door is broken off (hinges are small plastic ones that lack any durability). I was quoted $70 for a new set. Other than that, I have a downloaded manual, remote control and power supply. Hours are low (operation - 2170, drum - 100, tape run - 60, threading - 110) this includes the "x10" factor. It was mainly used as a through-put deck hence the low tape hours. There is nothing wrong with it, if you are local you are welcome to come by and check it out. Buy mine or not, this is an awesome deck for any editing studio! Email me directly at siucoharley@hotmail.com for pictures. Check my user id on ebay (siucoharley) for my honest internet trading practises. (Over 230, 100% positive feedbacks in over four years of being an active ebay member) No, this deck is not currently on ebay, I'd rather sell it locally (save on all their never-ending charges) Cheers!
Old February 16th, 2006, 08:04 AM   #823
Regular Crew

this is not the new FLIPPED version if thats what you're asking. I believe those sell for around $600. Please check www.letus.com for more information. thanks.
Old February 16th, 2006, 08:45 AM   #824
Inner Circle

Just to help Gary's post along. I love this deck. And yes, replacing the door is a $70 dollar repair. (The TINY little hinges do get broken pretty easily. They ship you a new door, and VERY CAREFULLY, you snap it back into the hinge points... end of repair.)

Good luck Gary, and thanks for 'keeping it in the family'.
Old February 16th, 2006, 11:08 AM   #825
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siu
Hey group,

Just a heads up for now. I bought a DSR-45 deck (I needed the component input for my Betacam SP work), so I'm selling my excellent condition DSR-11 deck. OK, excellent, but as most of us knows about this issue, the door is broken off (hinges are small plastic ones that lack any durability). I was quoted $70 for a new set. Other than that, I have a downloaded manual, remote control and power supply. Hours are low (operation - 2170, drum - 100, tape run - 60, threading - 110) this includes the "x10" factor. It was mainly used as a through-put deck hence the low tape hours. There is nothing wrong with it, if you are local you are welcome to come by and check it out. Buy mine or not, this is an awesome deck for any editing studio! Email me directly at siucoharley@hotmail.com for pictures. Check my user id on ebay (siucoharley) for my honest internet trading practises. (Over 230, 100% positive feedbacks in over four years of being an active ebay member) No, this deck is not currently on ebay, I'd rather sell it locally (save on all their never-ending charges) Cheers!

But what's the price?
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds