Private Classifieds listings from 2006 - Page 92 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old March 30th, 2006, 03:25 PM   #1366
Major Player

Would you be willing to separate? I've been looking for a used G2 if the price and condition is right, but already have a shotgun and can't afford the whole package.
Old March 30th, 2006, 04:15 PM   #1367
Inner Circle

Still for Sale!
Old March 30th, 2006, 05:14 PM   #1368
Major Player

I may also be interested in one of the G2 wireless mics if you are willing to seperate the package.
Old March 30th, 2006, 06:17 PM   #1369
Regular Crew

How many hours on it?

Any chance you would take PAYPAL, and what all will come with it?
Old March 30th, 2006, 06:21 PM   #1370
Regular Crew

You said you were looking for a DVX 100 I have one with a 2 yr warranty on it, any chance of a trade plus I dunno $1,100 in cash?

My DVX100 has 200 hours on it?
Old March 30th, 2006, 11:20 PM   #1371
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Moreau
I have a mint condition Sony PD170 that is no longer needed as we shoot with many cams. This is the NTSC model. No marks except for minor scratches where the tripod mounts. Used as a fourth cam for weddings, stored very well, never rented out, never used to import footage. I can post the hours if needed but that are very low, I doubt it has recorded for 100 hours. Will ship in the original box or can be picked up at our home/office. Comes with almost all original parts and I will include an extra long life battery so you can shoot all day without having to buy anything else. Located in Niagara on the Lake, Ontario. Plenty of feedback on various sites if needed. Looking for $2600 CDN for the package, no taxes. That is about 2200US, affordable shipping available to Canada or the US.

Please email with questions or for a phone 905-468-7713.

Patrick
what type of payment methods are you accepting?
Could you please post the hours as well?
Old March 30th, 2006, 11:27 PM   #1372
Wrangler

You don't perhaps need a perfect condition VX2000 do you? :)

If not, I hope I can sell it before you go to eBay with your cam.
Old March 31st, 2006, 12:12 AM   #1373
Still Motion

Dustin,

The exact hours are:
Operation 180
Drum Run 130
Tape Run 70
Threading 290

Please note that I have already multiplied the hours by ten, so that does not need to be done again (therefore the camera actually says the tape hours are 7 x 10).

As for payment, I am paypal verified, I can take a money order, bank draft, or personal cheque if you don't mind waiting a little extra for it to clear. Direct deposit is also available into our business account which offers you a paper trail and full protection if you fund it with a credit card, plus it is relatively fast. I would prefer a money order or bank draft overall.

Please feel free to give me a call at 905-468-7713 if you would like to discuss this further.

Patrick
Old March 31st, 2006, 12:20 AM   #1374
Regular Crew

Thanks for your quick response. I did some research and found this post, i wonder if it is the one you have problem with "irregular tape capture error" ?
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=61833
Old March 31st, 2006, 12:29 AM   #1375
Still Motion

Thought that might come up. First thing I want to mention is that the problem was fixed, I ran a new cleaning tape (as opposed to a an older one that has been around for a while) through twice and have done lots of tests with no issues. Secondly, I have two PD170s and this is not the one that I had problems with before. I have the original box for this one, it was purchased a year ago last May. I guarantee the camera to be 100% fully functional upon arrival otherwise there would no problem giving you a quick refund. I've sold a rather large amount of our equipment through this forum and have had great success. It is not a problem to send some references if you would like to chat with somebody I have dealt with before.
Old March 31st, 2006, 12:34 AM   #1376
Regular Crew

Great! I wonder if you could take $2200 USD shipped to Austin, Texas 78728? I can send the payment via PayPal right away.

Quote:
Thought that might come up. First thing I want to mention is that the problem was fixed, I ran a new cleaning tape (as opposed to a an older one that has been around for a while) through twice and have done lots of tests with no issues. Secondly, I have two PD170s and this is not the one that I had problems with before. I have the original box for this one, it was purchased a year ago last May. I guarantee the camera to be 100% fully functional upon arrival otherwise there would no problem giving you a quick refund. I've sold a rather large amount of our equipment through this forum and have had great success. It is not a problem to send some references if you would like to chat with somebody I have dealt with before.
Old March 31st, 2006, 12:43 AM   #1377
Still Motion

Dustin,

I will try to send you an email directly so we can discuss this. If you don't have your email listed, please email me through the forum and we can go from there.
Old March 31st, 2006, 12:47 AM   #1378
Regular Crew

Quote:
Dustin,

I will try to send you an email directly so we can discuss this. If you don't have your email listed, please email me through the forum and we can go from there.
just sent you a message via this forum.
Old March 31st, 2006, 10:18 AM   #1379
Trustee

I'm interested in the boom mic package if you're selling the previous posters the wireless sets.
Old March 31st, 2006, 12:21 PM   #1380
Major Player

Camera Stabilizer available

Hello,

I have a Varizoom Flow Pod available to sell.. Used only one time for a job..
It is in perfect condition.. Here is info on the product..

http://www.varizoom.com/products/stabilizers/vzfp.html

It comes with the balance plate and the carrying case..

If interested you can respond here.. or email vidiot57@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Mike M.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds