Private Classifieds listings from 2016 - Page 35 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old December 4th, 2016, 03:07 AM   #511
Major Player

Sony F35 Complete Package

Hey guys and girls,

Well, a long-term project has come up, and I have to go over to ze Germans for it camera-wise, so my beloved F35 kit is up for sale.

If you’re reading this ad, you’re probably familiar with the F35’s recent resurgence thanks to the wonders of modern external recorders. The sensor is just gorgeous, a 5k CCD with a global shutter (so you never need to worry about rolling shutter skew again), beautiful colour science, and highlight handling that’s still only topped by the Arri Alexa. I generally rate the camera at 400 ISO, but am happy with it up to 800 ISO (which is basically equivalent to the Red Dragon with the Skintone/Highlight OLPF).

I recently returned from shooting a Bollywood feature with it over in India, starring Eric Roberts. And I’ve shot a documentary, four short films and a couple of commercials with it as well, and it’s been absolutely rock solid for me.

I’d shot with the F35 in its original incarnation, and felt there were a couple of key areas I wanted to address when I assembled my own kit - and that was largely to do with the monitoring. The original Sony C30 EVF that came with the camera was only standard definition, and it made being certain of critical focus with the camera pretty difficult, it also only gave you zebras for exposure monitoring, which again, was pretty limiting. So my solution was to pair the camera with the new Zacuto Gratical Eye, and the Odyssey7Q+. This gave me HD monitoring with both the EVF and the monitor/recorder, with full, customisable LUT support across both (something most of the current top cameras out there still won’t do), and waveforms, (accurate) peaking, and false colour (to name just a few of the features).

I’ve installed matching LUTs on both the Gratical and the Odyssey, and calibrated both to match (so you’ll see a matching image regardless of which you’re looking at).

The reason I consider this the ‘Ultimate’ F35 kit, is because I’ve designed every part of the kit with the Operator (namely myself) in mind, and as a result it’s really easy to work with. The build is extremely streamlined, with a 15mm rod system allowing for rigid and precise placement of both the EVF and the monitor. The Zacuto Axis Mini slots straight into the Wooden Camera Tophandle, and allows for perfect placement of the EVF for handheld work as well as being on the dolly or sticks. And because the Tophandle is mounted to Nato Rail, both the handle and EVF can be slid off the camera in mere seconds for packing down into a compact carry case, or squeezing into tight spaces. Every component just works really well together.

To simplify things further I also had Panavision build a custom v-mount plate for the camera, to provide two addition DTAP ports to run the Gratical Eye and the Odyssey - which means there’s no stuffing around with DTAP splitters or additional battery/power-distro gack.

Using the Odyssey7Q+ allows you to get the most out of the sensor possible, using dual-link recording from the camera’s Interface Box, you get an uncompressed 12-bit 4:4:4 1080p feed (downsampled from the 5k sensor), that you can record in uncompressed 12-bit .DPX files (for insane image quality), or 12-bit ProRes4444 or ProRes4444XQ (for simple, very high quality drag-and-drop files). Or for shoots that don’t require crazy image quality you can also record in simple ProRes422 or 422HQ. You can also record at up to 50fps for beautiful 2x slow-motion. And with two 512GB Samsung 850 Pro SSDs, you’ve got enough recording space to comfortably shoot for a full day.

The camera only has 1230 hours on it, so it’s about as pristine an example as you’re going to find.

Additional kit includes a Portabrace Rain Cover/Sunshade for the Odyssey7Q (which is great for viewing the monitor outdoors), and an Element Technica Hybrid Studio Baseplate and Dovetail, along with 19mm stainless steel rods - so you can put the camera straight on your tripod, add a battery, add a lens and start shooting immediately. There’s nothing left to add with this kit, as I’ve already put in the hard yards to design and piece it together. and the nice part about the kit, is that because all of the accessories are non-proprietary, they'll translate over seamlessly to your next camera too.

Some of the F35's out there have been setup with some pretty dodgy jury-rigging (inline, perhaps, with the amazing prices the cameras can be had for now), but I've got this one setup properly to slot right in on any professional set. So if you've been considering making the move to this loveliest of CCD cameras, this might be the package for you (whilst also saving yourself a few grand):

The full kit list is as follows:

- Sony F35
- Sony F35 Interface Box
- Sony F35 L-Handle
- Sony F35 Assistant Panel
- Odyssey7Q+
- 2x 512GB Samsung 850 Pro SSDs
- Portabrace Rain Cover/Sunshade for Odyssey7Q
- Zacuto Gratical Eye
- Zacuto Axis Mini EVF Mount
- Wooden Camera NATO Handle (Plus)
- Berkey System 15mm Rods and Spuds for Odyssey7Q
- Element Technica Hybrid Studio Bridgeplate (19mm Rods)
- Element Technica Standard Arri Dovetail
- Stainless Steel 19mm Rods
- Custom V-mount Battery plate with 2x DTAP
- Convergent Design DTAP to Odyssey7Q cable
- Zacuto Braided LEMO/SDI cable for Zacuto Gratical Eye
- 2x Canare 3G-SDI Cables for dual-link recording
- Custom Flight Case

The camera is located in Melbourne, Australia, but I’m happy to ship worldwide.

Price for the complete kit is $9,500 USD + shipping (I'll need to add GST if it's purchased in Australia)

Old December 4th, 2016, 03:08 AM   #512
Major Player

Re: Sony F35 Complete Package

And here are a few grabs from some of the projects I've shot with it:

Old December 4th, 2016, 06:21 PM   #513
Major Player

Sony BC-M50, DUAL V-MOUNT Battery Charger

Sony BC-M50, DUAL V-MOUNT Battery Charger GOOD CONDITION $130.00 FREE SHPPING
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2016-vmch001.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2016-sonybp-gl50-002.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2016-sonu-bp50-003.jpg  
Old December 5th, 2016, 08:44 PM   #514
Trustee

Re: Sony vg 30 camera extra batteries

Price lowered agai
$575
Someone has to be interested in this great camera.....
Bruce Yarock
Old December 6th, 2016, 09:11 AM   #515
Inner Circle

Re: GL Optics 11-16 mm 2.8 PL lens with case

Ad is closed keeping the lens.
Old December 6th, 2016, 10:17 AM   #516
Trustee

Re: Fujinon DigiPower XS13x3.3BRM 1/2" HD Super Wide Angle lens

Withdrawn from sale.
Old December 7th, 2016, 09:46 AM   #517
Major Player

Re: Redrock Micro Remote Handheld Bundle

more photos!

http://imgur.com/a/I1H9v
Old December 7th, 2016, 10:28 PM   #518
Major Player

Fostex FR-2LE Digital Recorder NO RESERVE RECHARBLE BATEERY 4GB CF CARD AND MIC

Fostex FR-2LE Digital Recorder NO RESERVE RECHARBLE BATEERY 4GB CF CARD AND MIC 636827004442 | eBay
Old December 7th, 2016, 10:56 PM   #519
Trustee

Re: Sony vg 30 camera extra batteries

Price drop
New price-$550
Bruce Yarock
Old December 8th, 2016, 05:34 PM   #520
New Boot

Blazing Fire Sale: Panasonic GH2 + FREE Lens (Lumix 20mm 1.7), Zacuto, Audio, FREEBIE

For sale is a lot of gear I’m having to offload quickly, as I’m moving across the country in the next couple weeks and needing to minimize immediately:

1) Panasonic GH2 with FREE Lumix 20mm f1.7 Lens: Both in terrific condition, with original box/documentation for both. Can restore original firmware if desired.

Freebies include:
a) 2x Official Panasonic Batteries (+ one more that came with camera, for a total of 3)
b) Official Panasonic DMW-AC8 AC Adapter (ie. no battery necessary)
c) Really Right Stuff BGH1-LB L Plate
d) Lightcraft Workshop 77mm Fader ND MK2 in original clamshell case; very useful!
e) 6x PNY 16gb SD Cards, in a Pelican case

2) Zacuto Z-Finder Viewfinder: Lightly used and in great shape. Comes with the lanyard.
FREE Gorilla Plate to attach Zacuto Mounting Frames, etc.

3) Libec LS-55 2A 2-Stage Fluid-Head Tripod: Great condition, comes with the original softcase, box and spreader. All you need is a plate!

4) SmallHD DP6 HD 5.6” Monitor: In great condition. Official hard screen cover attached since day one. Comes with 1x portable battery, charger, original box/documentation. If I can find any mini hdmi-hdmi cables I'll throw them in for free

6) Starter Audio Kit: Tascam DR-100 + Rode NTG 2 Shotgun Microphone: Both in great condition, couple nicks on the Tascam, but functionally perfect. Tascam will come with retail box/documents, everything else will be packed securely.
FREE: K-Tek Boompole with integrated XLR cable/port; might need a rewire, but otherwise works well
FREE: Rycote Wind-Cover for NTG-2: awesome accessory for those windy days
FREE: K-Tek KSSM Microphone Shock Mount: could use a new rubber suspension mount (available online), but otherwise works great

Here are the prices:

Panasonic GH2 Set + Freebies: $350
Zacuto Z-finder + Freebies: $100
Libec Tripod Kit: $200
SmallHD DP6 HD Monitor Kit: $300
Starter Audio Kit: $300
I will let everything go for a staggeringly low $1100!

All prices above include shipping CONUS. Please feel free to PM if you have any questions. ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. Thanks and steal these deals!

Images can be found here: Camera Stuff - Album on Imgur
Old December 9th, 2016, 08:51 AM   #521
Major Player

Portabrace CS-DV4U Camera Case (Signature Blue)

Nice bag, excellent condition. The main compartment is 21 ½ inches long, 8 inches wide, and 10 inches tall. It can fit cameras up to 21 inches in length but can also securely fit cameras smaller than that in order to carry additional accessories. The unique opening has a single, durable YKK® zipper that runs the entire length of the case to provide an extra-wide opening for easily removing and replacing the camera and other case contents. There is a large exterior pocket that measures 21 inches long x 3 inches wide x 8 inches tall, which is ideal for tablet computers, cables, a shotgun mic, etc. There's also a 20" long slip-pocket on the back of the case. There are multiple pockets for camera batteries, on-camera light, charger, A/C power supply, etc. Non-skid, waterproof bottom panel. White Balance Card is included.

List Price is $219.00. I am asking $95.00 plus shipping. PayPal accepted. See a partial list of cameras that fit this bag below.

Fits Cameras:

Canon C100
• Canon XA10
• Canon XA20
• Canon XA25
• Canon XF100
• Canon XF105
• Canon XF200
• Canon XF205
• Canon XF300
• Canon XF305
• JVC GY-HM150
• JVC GY-HM600
• JVC GY-HM650
• JVC GY-HM70
• JVC GY-HMQ10
• JVC GY-HMZ1U
• Panasonic AG-3DA1
• Panasonic AG-AC130
• Panasonic AG-AC160
• Panasonic AG-AC90
• Panasonic AG-AF100
• Panasonic AG-HMC150
• Panasonic AG-HMC40
• Panasonic AG-HPX170
• Panasonic AG-HPX171
• Panasonic AG-HPX250
• Panasonic AG-HPX255
• Panasonic AG-HVX200
• Panasonic AJ-PX270
• Panasonic HC-X1000
• Panasonic DVX200
• Sony FDR-AX1
• Sony HDR-AX2000
• Sony HDR-FX7
• Sony HVR-A1U
• Sony HVR-Z5U
• Sony HVR-Z7U
• Sony HXR-NX3/1
• Sony HXR-NX30
• Sony HXR-NX5
• Sony HXR-NX70
• Sony NEX-EA50
• Sony NEX-FS100
• Sony NEX-FS700
• Sony PMW-100
• Sony PMW-150
• Sony PMW-160
• Sony PMW-200
• Sony PMW-EX1
• Sony PMW200
• Sony PXW-X160
• Sony PXW-X180
• Sony PXW-X200
• Sony PXW-X70
• Sony PXW-Z100
• Sony PXW-Z150
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2016-p1010409b.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2016-p1010410b.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2016-p1010405b.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2016-p1010407b.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2016-p1010411b.jpg  
Old December 9th, 2016, 10:50 AM   #522
Major Player

Re: Sound devices sd-302 field audio mixer-SOLD!!!!

SOLD! Thank you Keith!!
Old December 9th, 2016, 11:40 AM   #523
Major Player

Re: Blazing Fire Sale: Panasonic GH2 + FREE Lens (Lumix 20mm 1.7), Zacuto, Audio, FRE

Email sent.
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:03 PM   #524
New Boot

Re: Kessler Cinedrive / Shuttlepod Moco Kit / +8ft extensions

Full Kit reduced to $13,500. Bump!
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:41 PM   #525
Major Player

Sony A7s

Completed with All original accessories, 2 batteries, charger, shoulder strap, body cap, cable, manual. I also have an LCD screen protector on the screen since I first open it. $1325.00 US Free shipping in US only.
khoi@proeditproductions.com
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2016-dsc02800.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2016-dsc02802.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2016-dsc02803.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2016-dsc02804.jpg  

Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds