Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 135 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2007, 05:49 AM   #2011
Major Player

I decided to only sell only the tripod for 150 euros.A brand new tripod cost 300 euros.Buyers pay for shipping charges (Note it does not come with the ZC3 control, the sale is for the tripod only)
Old May 3rd, 2007, 06:24 AM   #2012
Inner Circle

Your welcome Brett enjoy the fisheye it is a great lens.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 07:01 AM   #2013
Major Player

No one interested in it. I will drop the price to $1550. Its in brand new condition.

I just received my new flyer, don't need two systems.

Thanks,

Jon
Old May 3rd, 2007, 08:17 AM   #2014
Major Player

Canon GL2 + new WD-58H + bag + battery ~$1000 (Or correct offer)

Willing to sell my GL2 which has had 2 years of use filming soccer games on a tripod. Has been taken care of. Never had any issues with the tape drive. Willing to sell it around $1000 with the lens, small carry bag and battery. Would come with the default small battery and what ever the XH-A1 comes with which is brand new and only used a few times. Been looking around for the average price of a used GL2. I am willing to accept a fair offer if my price is to high. I bought the wide angle lens just before I upgraded to the XH-A1. Can contact me @ josh at simplethoughtproductions.com Im in Winter park FL which is a 2 hour drive, welcome to come test the camera out if you want.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 09:19 AM   #2015
Major Player

Sent to eBay.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 11:44 AM   #2016
Major Player

email sent
Old May 3rd, 2007, 11:50 AM   #2017
Regular Crew

email also sent.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 01:34 PM   #2018
Regular Crew

WTB Used TelePrompTer

Looking for used TelePrompTer for XL2. No corny paper types. Prompter People, 1Prompter, Mirror Image, etc.

Chuck
Old May 3rd, 2007, 05:08 PM   #2019
2nd Unit TV

JVC 100HD needed working or not

If you have an HD 100 for sale, working or not, preferably non-working, we need it for a production that involves a violent shootout where cameras get wrecked. I'd hate to axe a perfectly good, great camera and so, if you need the cash, have moved up to the 250 or a 1/2" or 2/3" chip camera or just dropped yours in the pool, we need it immediately.
Jonathan
Old May 3rd, 2007, 06:27 PM   #2020
Major Player

Two Canon XL2 Cams MINT TRADE to HDV

I have two Canon XL2 cameras in absolutely MINT condition, not a scratch anywhere. One purchased in Feb. 2007 has 3 year parts and labor warranty, other purchased from a friend, barely used. I have 7" screen and mount with lightweight polymer battery and charger for screen. It is in a Custom made Hard case. Second camera is in soft Petrol Case. Have new three piece filter kit, both have 20x lens, original strap, chargers, xtra batteries, etc. I bought these cameras to shoot a full feature we are going to start at the end of this month. I thought two would grab those different angle shots, but low and behold, I cannot find a second camera man worth 2 cents. So, I decided I would attempt to trade for an HDV and make this a Hi def picture. I practiced with these cameras just long enough to learn how to use them. Probably less than 4 hours overall. I shoot 20 minutes, then go to editing and spend days critiquing then do it again. If you have a canon XL-H1, that is what I am truly looking for. I would be interested in its equivalent. IF you are interested, shoot me a message or reply. J
Old May 3rd, 2007, 07:06 PM   #2021
New Boot

E-mail replied to.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 08:33 PM   #2022
Regular Crew

how much you loooking for them a peice

Derrick Jones..........
Old May 3rd, 2007, 08:43 PM   #2023
Major Player

Before I consider selling them separately, I am going to attempt to trade them for a used HDV. If I cannot get a trade, I am going to use one of them to shoot my feature at the end of this month. Then I will reconsider what I am going to do from there. Thanks for the interest. J
Old May 3rd, 2007, 09:46 PM   #2024
Major Player

Possible change of plans

Ok, I have someone interested in trading me an HDV to one of my XL2 cameras and I pay the difference. So, I am going to put a price on each camera kit and sell one or the other. First kit, XL2 with 20x Lens in PETROL soft blue case, remote, strap, lens cap, original charger, battery, xtra long life battery, mounted microphone, A/C adapter. I will also include the two handled brace, brand new, kinda like the portabrace, bolts to the bottom of camera and has shoulder rest and two handles in front to distribute weight and steady camera. VERY LOW USAGE on both of these cameras. I have not shot anything other than testing and a 3 minute short. I used both cameras for the short. Both are perfect in everyway, not one scratch. I will send the camera with the presets already in the camera for film color by blue barn pictures. 2600.00 dollars for this one. The second has the same items as the first minus the portabrace. But the second includes a brand new 7" TFT screen with mounts to mount on top of camera including cables and Li-ion monitor battery (very light weight) already mounted on accessory bracket on rear of camera and monitor battery charger also included. Also includes 3 piece filter kit brand new never used, and custom hard case only used for this camera. This kit for 2800.00 dollars complete. Any questions? let me know. Difference in prices is simply the custom case and camera mount 7 " screen kit for camera number two. Both are MINT. Thanks. J
Old May 3rd, 2007, 09:47 PM   #2025
Major Player

I failed to mention I bought the presidential extended warranty on camera number two and it is transferable. Has almost 4 years left on it. Through Photo America, purchased in Feb with camera.

Last edited by John L. Miller; May 4th, 2007 at 07:32 AM. Reason: update warranty info
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds