Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 134 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2007, 07:17 AM   #1996
Regular Crew

FS: Sennheiser Evolution GW 100 Wireless Kit $429

Purchased from BH Photo in June and never used in a production environment. Less than 5 hours of usage and in perfect condition. I'm in Louisville, KY and will only ship to the US via UPS. Paypal or money order only please.

Post in this thread or leave me a PM and we can work out arrangements. I can also be reached via email at gwatts59 (at) insightbb dot com.

Last edited by Greg Watts; May 2nd, 2007 at 10:55 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2007, 08:12 AM   #1997
Major Player

Agreed, thanks for the kind (and true) words Patrick!

The price is now $5800 w/o batteries or $7200 w/ 4-IDX e10s batteries and a charger. The batteries have less than 10 cycles each, making them practically brand new. I used productions batteries most of the time I used the rig, so my batts are very fresh. Either way, if you've been looking to get into a real rig, this represents a pretty significant discount over new, and this rig is practically new.

To compare, this is about the same cost as the new Pilot, but with FAR more capability. This is a more precise rig, and can handle 1.5x the weight of the Pilot. The gimbal is better, the stage is more accurate, the batteries have more flexibility, and the weight capacity is higher. Also, the vest is stiffer. If you're waiting for the new rig, it would be worth your while to check out a Flyer - a more capable rig at the same (if not slightly lower) price.

Also, please see my other listing for the companion Wireless transmitter and Marshall monitor. Together, you have a fully wireless steadicam system with batts to power everything and a director's monitor to view your shot. I will sell separately, or $10,000 takes it. Thats about 35% off the new price (referencing the best prices I could find on every item).

Last edited by Jaron Berman; May 2nd, 2007 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Battery details, wevi and Marshall listing
Old May 2nd, 2007, 09:24 AM   #1998
Major Player

Greg, this is just an FYi; but I can get a brand new one from amazon for $700.

Best of luck on your sell!
~Gabriel
Old May 2nd, 2007, 09:56 AM   #1999
Regular Crew

Really? Because I just surfed over there and the only offers I see are for $799 so unless you're getting a different version of Amazon I don't see anything in that price range.

I searched by both Steadicam and Merlin to make sure I wasn't missing it somehow. Thanks for the heads up though.
Old May 2nd, 2007, 10:35 AM   #2000
Major Player

I'm interested.
Tried to contact you but you have no PM or email links in your profile...
Old May 2nd, 2007, 10:50 AM   #2001
Regular Crew

Sorry bout that Steve. I can be reached at gwatts59 (at) insightbb dot com.
Old May 2nd, 2007, 12:04 PM   #2002
Regular Crew

Hi again Bart,
I emailed you yesterday in response to your request here with an offer to sell you my HDR-FX1. Since that post, 2 other DVinfo members have inquired about the camera and are interested in purchasing. One of them has made me a competitive offer for the camera so I will most likely sell to him unless I receive a response soon with a better offer. Please let me know if you are still interested. I hope you are able to find a suitable camera for your ministry.
Best Regards,
- JON
Old May 2nd, 2007, 02:01 PM   #2003
Regular Crew

hi simon

i realize this is an old post but is anything still for sale or is it all gone ??

thanks

MEKHAEL
Old May 2nd, 2007, 02:40 PM   #2004
Major Player

Thanks Anarav. I think I'm going to retitle this post, though. I think the HD is a bit of a price overkill for this one-time application. I could probably go with SD on this trip.
Old May 2nd, 2007, 02:43 PM   #2005
Major Player

CORRECTION: Looking for small SD cam.

Originally, I wanted to know if anyone might be selling an affordable HD camera, but I've since decided to go a little more low-end. SD is cool for this application.

I have a GL2 and an XL2, and love Canon, but I'm not sure if the small SD Canons are the best option for taking a camera on a European road trip.

Hopefully someone will be selling something or have some advice on small SD cams.

Thanks,

DJ
Old May 2nd, 2007, 02:47 PM   #2006
Inner Circle

I think I'm about to sell my two Panasonic GVS120s. They are small to say the least. I'll post on this forum first to try and sell them. Don't know when though, I gota wait for the camera's I'm upgrading to.
Old May 2nd, 2007, 04:37 PM   #2007
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Elam View Post
Hi again Bart,
I emailed you yesterday in response to your request here with an offer to sell you my HDR-FX1. Since that post, 2 other DVinfo members have inquired about the camera and are interested in purchasing. One of them has made me a competitive offer for the camera so I will most likely sell to him unless I receive a response soon with a better offer. Please let me know if you are still interested. I hope you are able to find a suitable camera for your ministry.
Best Regards,
- JON

Sorry Jon, I just e-mailed you back!
Old May 2nd, 2007, 07:21 PM   #2008
New Boot

Price dropped to $3500. FedEx'd and PayPal'd. Approx 85 drum hours. Pictures available.

Regards,

jordan
jem.rntcm@gmail.com
Old May 2nd, 2007, 08:22 PM   #2009
New Boot

Top-notch transaction
Thanks Paul
Old May 2nd, 2007, 10:48 PM   #2010
Major Player

R70P-HDA, WEVI Camwave

Marshall R70P-HDA Monitor For Sale $1000 (close to 400 off new)
Also WEVI Camwave wireless digital microwave transciever system $1900 (close to 400 off new, but VERY hard to find item)

Marshall monitor is the real HD component monitor, the answer to all those "what monitor should I get" questions. V-mount battery mount on the back, but Marshall also sells different options to use camcorder batts. BUT, the big advantage is that it works with the WEVI!!!! The composite quality on this is better than their lower monitors as well. This monitor does have a blue-gun feature, essential for proper setup. I've used it alongside CRT's, and it is extremely accurate and very high rez. Perfect companion for any HD/HDV cam.

WEVI is a new digital microwave video and audio transmitter system distributed in the U.S. by IDX (hence the v-mount). It is true broadcast quality, and each pair is digitally matched, meaning it's impossible to get bleed through. Turn it on and it works! How many wireless setups can claim that? It runs on the 5.8ghz wifi band, BUT it cannot be interfered with by computers, etc. It's an encoded signal that can only be picked up (and sent) by the WEVI. Oh, and they claim they will have a SOFTWARE UPGRADE TO HD-SDI!!!!!!

Why I'm selling - I'm selling my steadicam system, and my new rig is all Anton Bauer mount. Its easier to start from scratch than modify everything, so my change is your win. Neither of these items come up often (if EVER for the WEVI), so it's certainly worth a look.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds