Has anybody with a XL2 or XL1 used it with DVRigPro Stabilizing System - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Shoulder & Handheld Supports
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old July 6th, 2006, 01:02 AM   #16
New Boot

XL1s - DV Rig Pro or XL

I have an XL1s and am looking to get either the DV Rig Pro or XL. Are there limitations on the XL compared to the Pro? Are they both balanced the same? Am I going to be able to get the same fluid shots with both of them?

I will have an external monitor mounted on the shoe so I do not need to see through the viewfinder.

I will also be using a lanc controller so I will not need to have access to those controls on the camera.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff Bettendorf is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Shoulder & Handheld Supports