Video shot with HC1 at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-A1 and HDR-HC Series

Sony HVR-A1 and HDR-HC Series
Sony's latest single-CMOS additions to their HDV camcorder line.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 24th, 2006, 09:39 AM   #1
Regular Crew
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jupiter, FL
Posts: 82
Video shot with HC1

Hey guys I just wanted to share a little vacation video i shot with my HC1 in Disney World... it's kinda nice because it shows a verity of different shots and since i was running around i had no time to work any settings not even white balance so it was on full auto.

here it is and give it time to load it's kinda large.
http://mf726.com/vidclips/disneytrip.html

and be nice this was not ment to be anything more then running around with the video camera and getting a few shots to remember.

~Mike
Michael Ferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2006, 05:45 PM   #2
Regular Crew
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 157
It's been a while since I looked at full auto footage. It looks pretty good.
Just wait until you learn the camera a bit. You will love what you can do with it!

Enjoy!
Frank Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2006, 05:57 PM   #3
Regular Crew
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jupiter, FL
Posts: 82
actually I know the camera very well i'v had it since it first came out. I shot video professonaly but this was the first time my girlfriend has ever been to disney so i was stock on a time for everything we did... i almost had no time to change tapes we kept running from point a to point b.

That was a little recap video the dvd i made came out very well and is almost 2 hours long. the only time i got to work my shots and white balance was when she was in the bathroom or i shot things from outside the hotel window.

The shot of the bird was one of the bathroom times :)

~Mike
Michael Ferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2006, 07:49 PM   #4
Regular Crew
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 157
That explains a lot.
No wonder the framing came out well.
And I was wondering about that seagull. LOL.
Frank Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2006, 01:32 AM   #5
Major Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Litchfield Park, AZ (W/of Phoenix)
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ferreira
actually I know the camera very well i'v had it since it first came out. I shot video professonaly but this was the first time my girlfriend has ever been to disney so i was stock on a time for everything we did... i almost had no time to change tapes we kept running from point a to point b.

That was a little recap video the dvd i made came out very well and is almost 2 hours long. the only time i got to work my shots and white balance was when she was in the bathroom or i shot things from outside the hotel window.

The shot of the bird was one of the bathroom times :)

~Mike
Ahh my old stomping grounds, I used to live 8 miles NW of Disney and at night when the wind was right I would turn down the TV thinking there was thunder outside when in reality it was the Epcot fireworks.

Nice work, Mike, really showed the HC1 for what it can do, some nice crisp clean HDV, the shot of Epcot Spaceship Earth at night was really nice, I'm sure the cam was at full gain but no grain on the video which is phenomenal.

You mentioned you exported a DVD of the trip, was that in HD or SD?

Miguel
__________________
Miguel Lombana
http://www.miguellombana.com & http://www.phoenixhamradio.com
Miguel Lombana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2006, 08:16 AM   #6
Regular Crew
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jupiter, FL
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Lombana
Ahh my old stomping grounds, I used to live 8 miles NW of Disney and at night when the wind was right I would turn down the TV thinking there was thunder outside when in reality it was the Epcot fireworks.

Nice work, Mike, really showed the HC1 for what it can do, some nice crisp clean HDV, the shot of Epcot Spaceship Earth at night was really nice, I'm sure the cam was at full gain but no grain on the video which is phenomenal.

You mentioned you exported a DVD of the trip, was that in HD or SD?

Miguel
Miguel,

First off thank you very much nice the nice words on the video. the DVD I made of the entire trip not just the recap had to be SD if i was to try to take a non HDDVD disk and make a HDDVD out of DVDR i would only have limited amount of time. the enitre video was almost two hours.

living in south florida gave me the ability to take a weekend trip last min with my gal. ended up be very damn cold and that almost never happends her in FL well not so much west palm beach and FT.L

again thank you

Mike
Michael Ferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2007, 06:54 AM   #7
Regular Crew
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: italy
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ferreira
Hey guys I just wanted to share a little vacation video i shot with my HC1 in Disney World... it's kinda nice because it shows a verity of different shots and since i was running around i had no time to work any settings not even white balance so it was on full auto.

here it is and give it time to load it's kinda large.
http://mf726.com/vidclips/disneytrip.html

and be nice this was not ment to be anything more then running around with the video camera and getting a few shots to remember.

~Mike
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi michael , compliment for good quality image what's sw video editing you use for make it ???
i am waiting your reply bye
from marco

happy new year at all people !!!!!
Marco Levi is offline   Reply
Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY

Z.G.C.
(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-A1 and HDR-HC Series

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

 



Google
 

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:44 PM.


DV Info Net -- Real Names, Real People, Real Info!
1998-2017 The Digital Video Information Network