Have found a cheap bag! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-HD1000

Sony HVR-HD1000
Sony's single-CMOS shoulder mount HDV camcorder.

Old April 13th, 2010, 12:46 PM   #1
Tourist

Have found a cheap bag!

Dont know about the rest of you, but since buying my hd1000, i have struggled to find a bag big enough and for less than an arm and a leg. Just discovered this.STUDIO ACCESSORIES >> Studio Lighting Carrying Case >> 3 Studio Flash Head Carrying Case
Its designed for lightheads for photographers, but if you take out the inserts (held with velcro) the camera fits perfect. its even got a front and side pocket for bits. No more using the original box in the boot of the car. Hope this is of some use.

Paul
Paul Bonning-Tyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2010, 10:48 PM   #2
Major Player

Thanks for sharing Paul...will definitely check it out..my homemade luggage case is almost in tatters!
Kren Barnes is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-HD1000