Something to amuse you at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old April 11th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #1
Trustee

Something to amuse you

I think we have all had this happen to us in one way or another.
Old April 11th, 2011, 07:02 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Something to amuse you

Foe-togs like that are why God invented squirt guns.

When they stepped into the first shot, the videographer should have gone outside and set fire to their cars.
Charles Newcomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #3
Regular Crew

maybe he should get a better lens and back off... not only is it annoying to the videographer, but to the guests as well!
Hiram Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2011, 12:28 AM   #4
Trustee

The funny thing about this video is that it actually happened to me. Fortunately the photographer was the person who commissioned me to shoot the video.She walked in front of the bride as she was coming down the aisle and even the groom had to move out of her way, I managed to salvage a bit of that shot. Then she popped up in front of my lens whilst the couple were exchanging vows and rings - a key shot in any wedding. I grabbed her by the collar and pulled her out of my shot, much to her annoyance.

If I am asked to do a job, then the subject takes priority over anything else, it's my reputation that stands to be lost. As for the photographer client, I turned down all future work from her.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds