A Concept/Music Video - 5D MK2 24P! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:35 PM   #1
A Concept/Music Video - 5D MK2 24P!
Ram Purad Ram Purad is offline March 22nd, 2010, 02:35 PM

I would like to share a concept/music video clip we produced for a couple this past weekend. Shot on the day after Canon released its firmware upgrade for 5D MK2. Therefore, I was able to take advantage of the 24P look for this shoot. Let me know what you think. Thank you:

Ram Purad
Regular Crew
Views: 1622
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:56 PM   #2
Major Player

Sweet bro. Loved it.

I stay clear away from Indian weddings these days!

Some major nightmares dealing with the parents and nasty brides.

I wish I could get couples to do something this cool.
Kelly Langerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:06 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Thanks Kelly. Glad you lied it.

Nasty brides comes in all color, shapes, and sizes. I think the key is to identify them at the initial consultations and try to avoid them. I've been primarily serving Indian market for past 5 years, and haven't had any real sticky situations yet. We make it clear at our meetings with the the couples that they are our clients and not their parents (even though some Indian parents pay for the wedding video). This allow us to spend more time in getting to know the couple and produce something that they want.

That was the case with this couple in this video and I think the output speaks for it self.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery