DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding / Event Videography Techniques (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/)
-   -   Our latest sde with aerial (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/424326-our-latest-sde-aerial.html)

Garry Garza September 21st, 2009 06:03 PM

Our latest sde with aerial

Just sharing our latest sde with aerial videography.

http://www.vimeo.com/6681572

Jason Magbanua September 21st, 2009 06:24 PM

Congratulations Gary for the WEVA awards on SDE and Photomontage!

Cheers~!

Garry Garza September 21st, 2009 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Magbanua (Post 1382174)
Congratulations Gary for the WEVA awards on SDE and Photomontage!

Cheers~!

Thanks Jason!you are my team's inspiration.

Uli Mors September 22nd, 2009 03:53 AM

Wooooow.

Got two questions:

a) how did you shoot the "under car" scene? (cam is moving and tilted, car drives over it, cam moves even BEFORE the car has ended)
b) did you use cranes (for example the long shot in the church (carpet) ) or a stick?
c) was that a 3 cameramen shot?

Thanks and keep on making these great videos!

Uli
from Germany

Garry Garza September 22nd, 2009 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uli Mors (Post 1383534)
Wooooow.

Got two questions:

a) how did you shoot the "under car" scene? (cam is moving and tilted, car drives over it, cam moves even BEFORE the car has ended)
b) did you use cranes (for example the long shot in the church (carpet) ) or a stick?
c) was that a 3 cameramen shot?

Thanks and keep on making these great videos!

Uli
from Germany

Hi Uli,

Its a two camera person shoot except the bridal walk.Yes we used camera crane to obtain birds eye view shots and for the under car scene,my father build us a lower camera tilt mechanism.I'll post my recent sde with much under car movement.

Thanks for watching!

Jason Robinson September 22nd, 2009 06:37 PM

So much to "wow" about in there. I loved all the jib shots. Yes, some might say they are over used, but I just absolutely love how they were used!

Especially the shot that looked like a jib got run over by the limo! Did you set the camera down and the car drove over it?

The jib shots inside the cathedral are absolutely amazing. I wish 1) I had a jib and 2) that clients over here would allow us to get that kind of shots!

Garry Garza September 23rd, 2009 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Robinson (Post 1385833)
So much to "wow" about in there. I loved all the jib shots. Yes, some might say they are over used, but I just absolutely love how they were used!

Especially the shot that looked like a jib got run over by the limo! Did you set the camera down and the car drove over it?

The jib shots inside the cathedral are absolutely amazing. I wish 1) I had a jib and 2) that clients over here would allow us to get that kind of shots!

Yes jason,i put my camera to a DIY under car merchanism that can tilt up and down.

Thanks for watching!

Tom Sessions September 23rd, 2009 07:32 PM

I'm sorry guys, but these videos are all starting to look the same from that neck of the woods. They are dazzling, but it looks to me like you folks are trying to out - do each other with "who has the most toys" to get a different perspective on the event. The next thing I see coming down the pike is an RC helicopter flying around INSIDE the sanctuary. It's just a matter of when and who will take that next step.

I just wish churches in the States would give us as much lattitude to move around.

Kelii Grace September 28th, 2009 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Sessions (Post 1390238)
I'm sorry guys, but these videos are all starting to look the same from that neck of the woods. They are dazzling, but it looks to me like you folks are trying to out - do each other with "who has the most toys" to get a different perspective on the event. The next thing I see coming down the pike is an RC helicopter flying around INSIDE the sanctuary. It's just a matter of when and who will take that next step.

I just wish churches in the States would give us as much lattitude to move around.

Most churches here in Hawaii wont even let us take a step once the ceremony starts. I get so jealous watching Weddings shot in the Philippines.