Single-wheel color corrector? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old January 12th, 2009, 02:19 PM   #1
Major Player

Single-wheel color corrector?

I know that Vegas's color corrector tool is actually quite powerful, but one of my problems is that by seperating the colors in the shadows, highlights, and midtones, it's hard to see what the entire picture looks like when entirely shifted. Is there a single-wheel color corrector plugin for Vegas, or a way to "sync" the three wheels together?
Old January 12th, 2009, 02:59 PM   #2
Inner Circle

You can copy/paste the setting from the wheel you correct to the others. That's pretty quick and painless.

You can also use the color balance plug-in to get a full shift along the three axis. You might also use HSL if you want to shift the hue of the entire image. I use all three tools depending on what I am doing.
Old January 12th, 2009, 03:11 PM   #3
Trustee

Vegas has a single wheel colour corrector.
There's 2 colour correctors in vegas,,,
One called a colour corrector and another called secondary colour corrector.

Paul.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...