Download three 1080/60i G1 Glidecam clips from Kaku Ito at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Old October 9th, 2006, 08:38 PM   #1
Obstreperous Rex

Download three 1080/60i G1 Glidecam clips from Kaku Ito

Note: download and save files to your local drive first before viewing. These are raw Mpeg transport streams that are best viewed on an HDTV. Shot descriptions provided by Kaku Ito.

1. Glidecam James Triple backward Size: 31.38Mb - Added: 09.10.2006 - Format: 1080/60i - Gain: 0 - Fstop: 4 - Shutter: 1/120 - OIS: Off - Custom Preset: Factory Preset 9ish - Focus: Fixed - Zoom: Fixed - Additional Rig: Glidecam V8 - Description: Intended to slow down in the post. Variation of James doing triple jump at Makuhari Mountainbike course. Cam facing backwards and hovering backwards to compensating the fixed zoom. James Ishido, Cam: Kaku Ito.

2. Glidecam James Doing Triple Size: 21.73Mb - Added: 09.10.2006 - Format: 1080/60i - Gain: 0 - Fstop: 4 - Shutter: 1/120 - OIS: Off - Custom Preset: Factory Preset 9ish - Focus: Fixed - Additional Rig: Glidecam V8 - Description: Intended to slow down in the post. James doing triple jump at Makuhari Mountainbike course. Cam is panned and slightly hovered to the side to catch the back of the rider. Cast: James Ishido, Cam: Kaku Ito.

3. Glidecam James Doing Triple variation 2 Size: 21.73Mb - Added: 09.10.2006 - Format: 1080/60i - Gain: 0 - Fstop: 4 - Shutter: 1/120 - OIS: Off - Custom Preset: Factory Preset 9ish - Focus: Fixed - Additional Rig: Glidecam V8 - Description: Intended to slow down in the post. Variation of James doing triple jump at Makuhari Mountainbike course. Basic panning on the glidecam. Cast: James Ishido, Cam: Kaku Ito.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2006, 08:55 PM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

These three Glidecam clips round out the package that Kaku put together for us... a total of about thirty downloadable files altogether. I'd like to thank Kaku once again for giving us yet another advance look at a new camera that is just about to start shipping. He did this for us several times before, with the XL H1, the HVX200, the FX7 / Z1U and others. I know we're all just as appreciative of his efforts now as we have been in the past. Thanks a bunch, Kaku!

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2006, 10:11 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Absolutely! Thanks Kaku. And thank you Chris.
Juan Diaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2006, 10:31 PM   #4
Trustee

Thank you very much Kaku and Chris. There really is no better way to figure out how well a camera looks then seeing some real world footage. Kaku your footage is amazing. Who needs an ad campaign when you have Kaku Ito.
Thomas Smet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2006, 06:54 AM   #5
Trustee

Thank you Kaku and Chris!
Tom Roper is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders