low prices on A1?? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2006, 06:08 PM   #1
Regular Crew

low prices on A1??

i am finding lower prices around the internet for the A1.

i have seen listings for the A1 at $3749.00. Should I beware of an internet site selling under the MSRP? Or, would it be wise to wait another month if prices were to come down more?

thanks.
Old October 9th, 2006, 06:18 PM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

See http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=76030 for all you need to know.

Out of all the questions that are asked on this site, I consider "where to buy" to be the single most important one of them all. If all you want is "the lowest price," you can find plenty of rip-off artists who will eagerly take your money -- however you'll have to use another web site for that purpose. The only dealers that are discussed on DV Info Net are first and foremost, fully authorized to sell what they sell, as well as being highly reputable and trustworthy. And second -- their support keeps this site going. Thanks in advance,

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders