I can see again! - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems
Sony F65, PMW-F55 / F5, PMW-F3, NEX-FS700, NEX-FS100 (CineAlta) and PXW-FS7 / FS5 (XDCAM)

Old March 1st, 2024, 08:31 AM   #16
Trustee

Re: I can see again!

Doug, thanks for the reply. 65-69% sounds pretty good, but I believe you only hit that trigger when you see something really good.

As for my cataract surgery, I had them done years ago at Emory in Atlanta. I had the AcrySof IQ Len's with blue light filter put in. I had to use drops for about three weeks. I turn the big 75 this month and still have pretty good eyesight. However, I still need off the rack readers for computer work.

I watched your video on Wildlife and Landscapes of Yellowstone that you shot in Sept 2021. Beautiful clips. I haven't been to Yellowstone in many years. We are planning a trip out there this September. Hopefully I will get to shoot some good video. Take care and safe travels.
Bob Safay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2024, 10:17 AM   #17
Vortex Media

I'm jealous. I wish I had time to do a Yellowstone trip this year, but I don't think we'll make it. I will expect a full report of what you found and where you found it. In the summer of 2025 we're going to do a 3-month road trip to Alaska and I think we may swing through Yellowstone on the way home. It has been two years already sine we were in Yellowstone/Tetons and that is too long to be away.
Old March 8th, 2024, 10:11 AM   #18
Trustee

Now that would be my dream trip. I went to graduate school at the University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho. I regret not doing that trip then. We're taking a short trip to Colorado the first week of May and I am hoping to get up to RMNP for at least a day. Bob
Bob Safay is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems