FS7, FS7MKII for sale at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems
Sony F65, PMW-F55 / F5, PMW-F3, NEX-FS700, NEX-FS100 (CineAlta) and PXW-FS7 / FS5 (XDCAM)

Old February 29th, 2024, 02:46 PM   #1
Major Player

FS7, FS7MKII for sale

I'm retiring from the biz, and have two Sonys available for sale. One is an FS7, and the other is an FS7MKII. Both have the XDCA adapter that allows for 4K RAW and ProRes 422, along with TC in/out, genlock, V-mount battery adapter (and I have about 7 IDX V-mount batteries and chargers available) plus 4 pin power input and Hirose power output. Both cameras have baseplates, rails, and I have both Sony E mount servo zoom lenses (the FE-PZ 28-135 f4 OSS and the FE-PZ 18-110 f4 OSS), several Metabones EF-E mount adapters, and a ton of Sony Tough media. These will be priced to sell, I don't need them collecting dust when someone can make use out of a couple of really good cameras! I have a ton of other stuff too... lights, tripods, motion sliders grip stuff. It all has to go, I need the space! Email me at zooprax@gmail.com if interested.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems