On the set of "24" - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

2nd Unit Television
Companion discussion forum for the 2nd Unit TV web site.

Old February 3rd, 2007, 12:06 AM   #16
Wrangler

Hi Scott:

I wish we had had 72 hrs to make those films, geez, a whole other day! It was 48 hours, it was called "Instant Films" and I have since moved on from that company to other ventures.

I had actually emailed with Paolo before you guys were into production on "El Papel" about doing a segment. Just finishing up a movie in Albuquerque, Paul Haggis' follow up to "Crash", with Roger Deakins shooting; and heading into pilot season, always a very busy time!

best,

chas
Old February 3rd, 2007, 12:07 AM   #17
New Boot

Hey Kit! I'm so glad you noticed the different options. We did not want anybody, not to be able to play the trailer. Thanks to Paolo! He rocks!

Scott
Old February 3rd, 2007, 12:16 AM   #18
New Boot

Chas,
That's right I thought you were insane with a 48 hour film festival That's just crazy! El Papel has turned into a pilot for both Spanish and English, so I know how busy you must be. But hey if you are still interested in doing a interview for 2nd-unit let us know. Heck we love to be on set where the action is.
Scott
Old February 3rd, 2007, 12:47 AM   #19
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Papert
I had actually emailed with Paolo before you guys were into production on "El Papel" about doing a segment.
You say when Charles and we will be there!
Old February 3rd, 2007, 11:11 PM   #20
2nd Unit TV

We're shooting an outstanding segment on ISS Props, the weapons supplier for ALL of the majors. Wanna come out and play with us? It's Wednesday late afternoon after closing at 5pm. It's gotta be a small crew but we'd love to have you. ISS and its owner Gregg are incredible and wonderful.
J
Old February 4th, 2007, 12:00 AM   #21
New Boot

Chas,
As you can see we are chomping at the block! Please let us know when is a good time!!!!
Scott C.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television