360VR Stabilizer Help at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Most Recent Additions... > 360 Panoramic / Spherical + AR & VR

360 Panoramic / Spherical + AR & VR
Take a look *around.*

Old July 7th, 2016, 10:36 AM   #1
Regular Crew

360VR Stabilizer Help

Hello Everyone,
Diving in - purchased the Kodak SP360 4K. Like it so far, have just been experimenting. I know "moving or walking" videos may not be a good idea, but I can see a need to do this at certain times.

Predictably, not happy with the shakiness of the video. Kodak recommends turning off the built in EIS on each cam, due to the fact it would negatively affect the stitching process.

So I stitched in the Kodak stitching software and uploaded to YouTube. Looked fine (other than the shakiness). So I decided to add some Warp Stabiizer in Adobe Premiere.

I still use Premiere CS6, have yet to upgrade to Premiere CC. So I added the warp, seemed to work, but can only see flattened video within Premiere. Uploaded to YouTube, the warp worked great, much better. However, as you can see in video below, it adds a hard stitch line, making it unusuable.

Is this just what happens when adding various effects in premiere? Will the newest version of premiere solve this issue? Any other suggestions on getting rid of the shakiness - maybe some other software or a stabilizer piece of hardware for these cams?

Rick Miller is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Most Recent Additions... > 360 Panoramic / Spherical + AR & VR