cinekentics pricing at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Additional Camera Support Topics
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old February 1st, 2006, 03:38 PM   #1
Regular Crew

cinekentics pricing

I am on cinekenics page and I can't find pricing information on anything. There's a jib and dolly I'm interested in and I can't find anything. Can you folks help me?

I'm interested in the erectajib and the wonky wheels dolly.
Old February 1st, 2006, 03:57 PM   #2
Major Player

I was looking for some prices too but there are none on their site. I guess you'll have to e-mail them for the prices.

I've not gotten round to it yet cause i'm building my own dolly just now but if you do e-mail them for some prices it would be great if you could post them just incase my dolly falls to bits =)

Andy.
Old February 1st, 2006, 04:57 PM   #3
Major Player

can you give us a link to that site you are talking about. just curious. thanks

filip
Old February 1st, 2006, 05:09 PM   #4
Regular Crew

http://cinekinetic.com/other/main.html

Check out their stuff. The erectojib is a great design. If it practically works then it is the greatest jib for the DV filmmaker because of how compact it is and that it can work as a long jib and small jib, but the price. That's my big question.
Old February 2nd, 2006, 03:29 AM   #5
Major Player

I've just e-maild them requesting a price catalogue so i'll post it here if i get any results.

Andy.
Old February 2nd, 2006, 05:27 AM   #6
Major Player

"Dear Andy,

Please go to Cinekinetic’s website, www.cinekinetic.com and select the “To Order” tab at the top of the sidebar. You will find listed all the products we sell and the prices for each. We do not have a “printed” price catalogue.

Kindest regards,

Mike Young
Managing Director, Cinekinetic"

This is the e-mail that they sent back, it was a very fast response although i think you will be disappointed to see there is no sign of the jib you liked or the wonky wheels that i was interested in....bummer

This link www.cinekinetic.com seems to be diffirent from the other sites...strange. I'm gonna e-mail them the link to the jib and wonky wheels and see what they say about it.

Andy.
Old February 2nd, 2006, 11:23 AM   #7
Major Player

http://cinekinetic.com/other/main.html

they got back to me and said this link is old and they have infact discontinued these products.

Andy.
Old February 3rd, 2006, 12:22 AM   #8
Regular Crew

I knew it. I knew you were going to say that. Well I wonder if they would be willing to sell the plans of the erecta jib. It's a GREAT design... if it works. Maybe it was just great on paper.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Additional Camera Support Topics