PProCS3 won't "see" Cineform ProspectHD at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old February 11th, 2009, 09:17 AM   #1
Regular Crew

PProCS3 won't "see" Cineform ProspectHD

Hello,

I'm having lots of problems editing long HDV projects (1+hour long), it takes ages to load and cant edit in real time (even thought I have a powerfull machine), so I need to work a solution I saw that a lot of people use Cineform.

So I've downloaded Cineform's ProspectHD trial and PPro won't "see"/load Cinerform's presets once installed...I do have in the system the standalone program which I've used to try the convertion. I have converted the hdv .m2t files to the cineform's format and want to edit it inside PPro but cant since I can't load the cineform presets. I've follow the installation guide and try it several times but it won't work, it seems PPro only sees the cineforms codec for output purposes but not for creating new edits.

Any idea how can I solve this? Or other ways to edit .m2t files without the huge time lag or no real time editing?

By the way I use a Dell Precision Quad/with 8 gigs of ram in win XP 64
Jose Milan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite