Drag and Drop Slow Motion at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old April 7th, 2009, 10:01 PM   #1
Major Player

Drag and Drop Slow Motion

Is there a way I can drag a drop a slow motion setting? For example, save a s certain speed and when I want to apply it just drag it in?

how can I do that?
Guy Godwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2009, 09:27 AM   #2
Major Player

Maybe my wording is not correct. I need to create a slow motion pre-set so that i can add it to other projects as well as several uses in my current project. It just seems redundant to be doing the samething over and over.
Guy Godwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2009, 01:51 PM   #3
Trustee

Guy, I haven't tried doing this with a speed adjustment, so this may be all wet, but you can copy and paste attributes, such as effects, from one clip to another, and save effects you have customized for use in other projects. Here's a link to some info on this: Adobe Premiere Pro CS3

after reading this page, scroll down to the "creating and saving effects" section as well

Battle Vaughan /miamiherald.com video team
Battle Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2009, 07:31 PM   #4
Trustee

I'm not sitting in front of PP right now so i cannot tell you exactly how it's done but you can save presets. I have done a bunch of mostly audio effects for EQ and dynamics that I reuse. I've never tried to save a slomo preset, but one thinks it should be possible.

Look near the top of the effect control pane for a button, twirl down or drop down. I think it's in that area. If you're using Time Remapping for your slomo, it might not be able to save a preset since it's one of the "mandatory" effects for every clip.
Tripp Woelfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2009, 04:45 AM   #5
Major Player

No, you cannot save preset for Time Remapping, unfortunately.
Jiri Fiala is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite