Importing MRC1 clips at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old August 17th, 2009, 03:31 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Importing MRC1 clips

I'm using the MRC1 with Prem CS3 and Matrox RTX2 and would like to know if anyone is experiencing this problem.

I import the clips from the MRC1 onto the hard drive. Open Prem Project and select all the clips on the Hard drive. There could be over a hundred or as few as twenty. All the clips have video and audio.

Prem import the first 16 clips with audio. The next 7 clips don't have audio. The next 16 clips have audio. The next 7 clips don't have audio, etc. etc.

I can usually get round this by deleting the files without audio and re importing them but sometimes this doesn't work and I can only import them by shutting down and re booting.

I've tried all combinations of importing, just importing 16 and then the next 16 but the first 7 of the second import still don't have audio. No matter what I do, Prem will only import 16 clips with audio and then the next 7 clips come in without it.

I would really like to know if any else is having this problem.

I'll post this on the MRC1 forum as well.

Peter
Peter D. Parker is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite