Save $200 on Matrox RT.X2 cards and bundles! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old November 13th, 2009, 05:58 PM   #1
Sponsor: Electronic Mailbox

Save $200 on Matrox RT.X2 cards and bundles!

The Matrox RT.X2 cards are Real-time HDV accelerators for Premiere Pro CS3 & CS4. Even with a lightning fast Core i7 machine you are going to be limited to the amount of layers / graphics and filters you can apply to your video and still get a smooth workflow and full speed, full resolution playback. With the RT.X2 you'll be able to handle multiple layers of HDV footage even with an older dual core machine. That's real-time HD output to an external monitor via Component HD output!

For only $795 the Matrox RT.X2 LE will turn your Adobe CS3/CS4 video editing system into a video production powerhouse capable of editing HD & SD footage in realtime – that's the HARDWARE ADVANTAGE!

The demand for HD video production is set to skyrocket now that HD televisions are in widespread use and Blu-ray Disc has won the battle of the distribution formats. The time to add HD production capabilities to your repertoire is now. Cameras are affordable and the new Matrox RT.X2 LE card dramatically reduces the cost of a high performance HD editing system. Not only is the price of the card itself lower than ever, it also fits into a low cost desktop system.

Key features of Matrox RTX2LE
Matrox RTX2 LE extends the capabilities of the Adobe software with many important benefits.

* Realtime, mixed-format, multi-layer workflows that combine HD and SD material from analog and digital sources
* Realtime Matrox Flex CPU effects - color correction, speed changes, chroma/luma keying and many more
* Realtime and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects - 2D/3D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus, shine and many more
* Extensive camera support including many new models from Canon, JVC, Panasonic, and Sony
* Native HDV 1080i, HDV 1080p, HDV 720p (JVC ProHD), Panasonic P2 MXF 720p, and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing
* Native DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO, Panasonic P2 MXF SD, and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame SD editing
* Realtime playback of 32-bit MPEG-2 I-frame AVI files with alpha in HD and SD
* Realtime mixed-format multi-cam
* Realtime high-quality downscaling for analog SD output from an HD timeline
* Accelerated export to Blu-ray, DVD, multimedia formats including Flash Video, and Adobe Clip Notes
* WYSIWYG for Adobe After Effects, Bridge, and Photoshop, Autodesk Combustion and 3ds Max, eyeon Fusion, NewTek LightWave 3D, and Windows Media Player with dynamic Alt+Tab switching
* Composite, Y/C, HD/SD analog component input and output

Videoguys Specials - RT.X2 cards and bundles

Gary

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite