Good green screen backgrounds besides Digital Juice? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old March 19th, 2010, 01:52 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Good green screen backgrounds besides Digital Juice?

Hey Everyone,

Im working on a project right now where Im going to need to replace the green screen i used as a background for interviews with some sort of nice looking background animation. So far the only thing i have found that looks like it would work nicely is the Digital Juice Editor's Toolkit singles:

Editor's Toolkit Pro Singles by Digital Juice

I'll be editing in Premiere and doing the color / compositing in After Effects. Are there other methods i should be using to get a nice green screen background or other companies that sell them that I could look into? Im new to all of this so please feel free to cover any fundamentals. Thanks!

- Shawn
Shawn Whiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2010, 02:08 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Anyone? Should i try this in another section?
Shawn Whiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2010, 11:25 AM   #3
Regular Crew

What kind of background are you looking for? Email me if you have a specific look in mind and we can work it out.
Old March 20th, 2010, 10:11 PM   #4
Trustee

After Effects has a great green screen application that works perfectly. just light correctly and you'll be fine.
Old March 21st, 2010, 12:24 AM   #5
Major Player

RevoStock: Affordable Stock Video Footage, After Effects Projects, Music and Sound Effects

lots of royalty free backgrounds, thirds, music, footage, after effects projects and soon apple motion projects.
James Hooey is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite