CS4 takes forever to export DVC Pro HD/30pn at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old April 12th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #1
Regular Crew

CS4 takes forever to export DVC Pro HD/30pn

I just Finished a 2 minute clip DVC Pro HD/30pn with my HPX 170. Some clips were Over cranked at 48 frames per second. I used Adobe Premiere CS4 just as a test. When I exported, it took over an hour to export the 2 minute clip. Nothing special other than a few transitions and the slow mo from the camera. This is the first I have used DVC PRO HD/30 pn with a P2 camera. I mostly use standard Definition that renders and exports quickly with this system. I have a decent computer but I thought the time to export is rather long. I wonder if it's my video card? Does anybody know if there is something I'm doing wrong?

Computer: MB GA EX 58-UD5
Diamond Radeon HD 4870
i7-860 2.8 ghz 8mb cache
(3) WD Caviar Black 2TB 7200/64mb/Sata
Windows 7 64 Bit
12 gig Ram

Thanks for helping
Art
Art White is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite