Switching to adobe - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old November 8th, 2010, 10:48 AM   #16
Trustee

Randall,

Due to very weird circumstances, I have no explanation for it, Jim's results as originally posted were caused by a single clip being shown offline. After having remedied this, his results were much more in line with expectations and are now corrected. I have added a Warning on the Benchmark Instructions page to that effect.

This experience has given me a much better appreciation of all the work done by TS in solving 'bugs'.
Harm Millaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2010, 06:18 AM   #17
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Clark View Post
** Hey Randy, glad you saved the $$ but, just to be fair to the Apple campers......you're not going to get anywhere near the quality build, neatness and sturdiness of any Windows only tower computer as you would with a MacPro tower.
Yawnnn......... I thought this argument died out at least four years ago...

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite