Is There Any Easy Way To Export? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old November 29th, 2011, 01:58 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Is There Any Easy Way To Export?

Hi all,

I shoot my videos in 30p, 1920x1080. Recently, I had tried burning my video project to Blu-ray and DVD and on the DVD, there were some glitches including audio cutting out and digital distortion. I just wanted to know if anyone out there shoots in the same frame rate that I do and if so, what export settings (from Adobe Premiere) have worked for you.

I edit with Adobe Premiere CS3 and I do have to convert my footage to AVI before I am able to edit in Premiere. Do you only have to export one video file for burning to both Blu-ray and DVD? Or do you have to export two separate video files specifically for Blu-ray and DVD respectively? I would really appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you very much.

Jerome
Jerome Niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2011, 02:17 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Is There Any Easy Way To Export?

Upgrade to CS5 or CS5.5. Then you won't have to transcode your files to edit.

I don't think this is a direct answer to your problems, but it's the one that will save you time and money in the end. Otherwise you're left with HDV, DVCPRO HD, uncompressed HD or Cineform, neither of which is ideal.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 06:30 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Thank you for the response Bart. I guess I'll have to shell out for it sooner or later, UGH!!! Adobe+PC+Video=PAIN, PAIN, PAIN.
Jerome Niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2011, 03:45 AM   #4
Regular Crew

CS 5 an 5.5 has made it much easier to export with presets for nearly every form of output, which you can then tweak afterwards. I haven't touched Premiere 3 so I can't help you there on that one. The audio glitch might be from the audio export setting?
Old December 20th, 2011, 07:09 AM   #5
Regular Crew

Did you, by any chance, had a nested sequence in the timeline you exported?

I remember that I had to render audio in that scenario or I would get audio glitches with cs3 and cs4.
Zoran Vincic is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite