cell phones and CS5 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old October 16th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #1
Major Player

cell phones and CS5

If, as predicted by some, we shall in the future, have to use cellphones for shooting video. Reasons given Camcorders will no longer be manufactured and tape will be obsolete. will we be able to use CS5 to edit the videos shot on Cellphones.
Roy Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: cell phones and CS5

Where did you get such rubbish? You can edit pretty well everything on CS5, and the number of new cameras seems on the increase, not decrease - so, what are you trying to say?
Paul R Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #3
Major Player

what am I saying, with your attitude It',s not worth me repeating such a simple question. But if you wish you can tell us all which are these numerous camcorders in production using tape. I would have thought everyone knew that tape was being used less and less with new CAMCORDERS.
Roy Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Roy, I think you are getting some of your facts mixed up. You are correct that tapes are quickly becoming obsolete, in fact I think they have already stopped production of tape-based cameras. BUT production of video cameras and DSLRs that are capable of video are definitely on the rise. Cell phone videos are improving in quality every year but I doubt they will ever replace the better video cameras.
Kevin Currie is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite