Wedding menus for Encore CS6 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old January 21st, 2014, 06:22 PM   #1
Major Player

Wedding menus for Encore CS6

Got a question:
I have the Adobe Creative Suite 6 which included Premiere Pro CS6 and Encore CS6 as well as all the other add-ons. I have noticed that the default menus, mainly the Wedding menus, are not as many as in previous versions. I have had the software for over a year now and haven't needed the wedding menus until now. Was there extra menus on the disk that I should have installed when I received my upgrade from CS5 to CS6? Seems like there should have been more Default menus. If not I'll have to construct my own.
Any help and advice would be appreciated. Possibly Menus that I can download.
Thanks in advance
Harry
Harry Lender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2014, 07:00 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Wedding menus for Encore CS6

When I downloaded premiere pro cs6, there were two files. One for the main program, and one for what they called "content" which contained such things as menus, filters, etc.
Stephen Brenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2014, 09:12 PM   #3
Trustee

As I recall it, there was some issue with the content loading properly in CS6. Here is some information:
Encore Help | Download full library content/functional content

I forget the details, but I had to go back and load the content as described in the adobe help file.
Battle Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2014, 12:12 PM   #4
Major Player

Hi
I did all that and copied it to my main folder C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Encore CS6
But now the menus don't show up in Encore. I followed the instructions, so I thought, but I did something wrong. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Harry
Old January 22nd, 2014, 12:26 PM   #5
Trustee

Did you do the link in preferences > media to the folder where you put the downloaded files?
Old January 22nd, 2014, 12:43 PM   #6
Major Player

Yes I think I did??? What should it be? In the "Set" panel where the wedding menus should be I click on the Set button and their is a drop down panel that shows a lot of choices. What should I select?
I have to leave shortly to go back to work so I might not answer you right away.
Thank You
Old January 22nd, 2014, 01:14 PM   #7
Trustee

Nope, different procedure: if you are on a pc, go to edit>preferences>media and in the box that opens, in the library content selection area, navigate to the folder in which you unzipped and stored your downloaded files. See the attachment...if you are on a Mac, follow the instructions in the Adobe help file I linked earlier.
Attached Thumbnails
Wedding menus for Encore CS6-capture.jpg  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 01:58 PM   #8
Major Player

If you want ALL the goodies for Encore, there is an extra download here - Library, title templates, template projects missing: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Encore

The top part is the standard download that you already did, and it doesn't appear to add anything, right? Scroll way down to the bottom of link, where it says "Additional solution: Install the Resource Central library content". Click on ENGLISH to download, and be sure to follow instructions at bottom. I believe the download is north of 3GB, and you need to unzip the contents, which results in another zipped file, unzip that and install. Just follow directions

Thanks
Old January 23rd, 2014, 04:02 AM   #9
Inner Circle

I experienced the same problem with Encore CS6 after the last Encore update, when about all the menus and buttons disappeared from the library.

Downloaded all the content again like Battle and Jeff describe.

After this I have issues with the menus not behaving as they should, especially when using animated video buttons. Some buttons work, some don't, and it appears (for now) to be random.
Haven't found out why, yet.
Trond Saetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2014, 02:15 PM   #10
Major Player

Thank you Jeff, Battle, and Trond and everyone. I'm up and running again.
Thanks Again
Harry
Harry Lender is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite