Sound Issue in Premiere Pro CC 2015 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old August 11th, 2015, 07:26 AM   #1
New Boot

Sound Issue in Premiere Pro CC 2015

I've encountered the issue where sound does not cache quickly enough in Premiere before, and your left with muted footage while the computer compiles the audio. But this is different. I've been working on an edit for a while now and I just played back a section I put in place a few days ago. The audio, which was fine when I edited it, it now acting like it's been disabled. I can double click it and play it back in the source monitor. The sound plays but there's no waveform. Played in the sequence the audio is mute. Other clips on the layer play fine, and in the right click menu the clip is enabled. Any suggestions?

Many thanks,
Brice
Brice Munn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2015, 01:03 PM   #2
Trustee

Re: Sound Issue in Premiere Pro CC 2015

Happened to run into this thread which may be of help to you, I have no first-hand experience with this problem: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1327...rt=40&tstart=0
Battle Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2015, 03:06 AM   #3
Inner Circle

Re: Sound Issue in Premiere Pro CC 2015

Bumping to say I've encountered this problem each time I've loaded a project with an EQ doing a low-cut. This might apply with other clips with EQ done on it as well.

I solved this by instead using a highpass at 21hz for my low cut purposes. May want to pre-render your audio and do all the mixing in Audition and drop it back into the timeline and see if that will solve any issues.
Jack Zhang is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite