Audix SCX-ONE FYI at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

All Things Audio
Everything Audio, from acquisition to postproduction.

Old November 19th, 2007, 11:18 AM   #1
Tourist

Audix SCX-ONE FYI

I have been trying to find where I could buy the AUDIX SCX-ONE capsules separately or the SCX-ONE with all the capsules as a set. I went to most sites and they say they sell the microphone with one capsule. They will list them as SCX-1HC (for hypercardio), SCX-1C (cardio), and SCX-1O.
I got in touch with someone from Audix last week -- Cliff Castle.
He explained that " YES " the capsules are available separately and you can order them through any Audix dealer OR directly from Audix. The price for the capsules is:

Cardioid (CPS-SCXC ) = $299

Omni (CPSSCX-O) = $299

Hypercardioid (CPS-SCXHC) = $329

If a Audix dealer (like B & H photo and Video, Sweet Water Sound, or Full Compass) tells you that Audix does not sell us the capsules separately, so that is why we have each listed separately as you seen them, they really don't know what they're talking about.

Sincerely,
Eden Kelley
Eden Kelley is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio