Senn EW112PG3 & EW100ENG Promo at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio

All Things Audio
Everything Audio, from acquisition to postproduction.

Old November 19th, 2010, 01:56 PM   #1
Sponsor: TapeWorks Texas

Senn EW112PG3 & EW100ENG Promo

For a Limited time, Tapeworks is running a Promotion on the Sennheiser EW112PG3 and EW100ENGG3 Camera Mount wireless microphone systems.
This promotion is valid until Dec 31, 2010

EW112PG3 Wireless Microphone System includes Bodypack transmitter, ME2 omni lavalier, portable receiver, Ci1 1/8" output cable, CL100 XLR unbalanced output cable, CA2 camera mount
Can be ordered in Freq Range A (516-558 MHz), B (626 - 668 MHZ) or G (566 - 608 MHz)
Tapeworks Promotional Pricing: $449.99

EW100ENG-G3 Wireless Microphone System includes everything the EW112PG3 does, but also includes the SKP100 plug-on transmitter for dynamic microphones.
Tapeworks Promotional Pricing: $599.99

Contact Tapeworks Texas Inc toll free 866-827-3489 if you have any questions, including which frequency range will best work in your area. Speak with one of our representatives to place your order!

Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
Tapeworks Texas Inc - DVinfo Sponser
tapeworksscott@sbcglobal.net
Scott Cantrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2010, 08:39 PM   #2
Major Player

Looks like an awesome deal! I almost wish I needed wireless.
Old December 6th, 2010, 04:36 PM   #3

Just a reminder that this promotion is still on-going until Dec 31st!

Scott Cantrell
Old December 7th, 2010, 04:14 AM   #4
Regular Crew

US-exclusive

Almost makes me cry that this promotion only applies to residents of USA :(

In any case, good to see a well-received wireless system getting a decent discount. Now I just have to search for a similar supplier with similar discount in Singapore...
Jimmy Toha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2010, 03:20 PM   #5

Jimmy, I'm sorry you can't take advantage of this offer as well! Unfortunately, Tapeworks is a US distributer only. Do you have a friend here in the US that can place your order for you?
Old December 8th, 2010, 05:47 AM   #6
Regular Crew

Hi Scott,

I don't have anyone in the USA who can make the purchase on my behalf, unfortunately.

What I usually do if I want to purchase from USA is to use a Concierge service - meaning I'll pay using my credit card for the item I want to buy and the supplier will send the item to this concierge postal address and then I will pay the concierge to send my item to me in Singapore. Here's one I use all the time, and it's a subsidiary of Singapore's national postal service:

Welcome to vPOST

You mentioned before that this will still not work as I had to have a US credit card, is that correct?
Old December 8th, 2010, 11:12 AM   #7
Major Player

Personally I would never buy any radio equipment from outside the country I am in.

There are so many laws regarding radio transmission that, unless you are *absolutely* sure that the version and frequencies will be legal in your country I would not risk it!
Old December 8th, 2010, 11:24 AM   #8
Regular Crew

Hey John,

I totally get what you're saying. I understand that recently a certain frequency range has been banned in the USA (think ~700MHz). We don't have that rule over here in Singapore as far as I know.

Furthermore, I've seen some productions and wedding videographers using it here and I'm guessing they're also bought from overseas. The local distributors / importers here charge ridiculous amount for the same item so it's almost affordable only to the bigger production companies. Thus it's quite a challenge for individual, aspiring event videographer such as myself to afford one :/
Old December 9th, 2010, 06:16 AM   #9
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Toha View Post
Hey John,

I totally get what you're saying. I understand that recently a certain frequency range has been banned in the USA (think ~700MHz). We don't have that rule over here in Singapore as far as I know.
Every country has its own laws.

For instance, you can't use a UK radiomic. in the USA and you cant use a US radiomic. in the UK normally.

You *have* to find out what frequencies are legal in your country and get equipment at those frequencies.

If a product is more expensive locally, it may be because of import duty, etc. and you would be stung with that as you import. Worst case if you bought wrong frequencies is that the equipment could be impounded. I know that happened for someone trying to take UK stuff into the USA - I don't think he ever received the goods.

Just be careful.....
Old December 9th, 2010, 04:42 PM   #10
Major Player

I've already sold 4 of these wireless systems for you Scott! It's such a good deal that I have had anyone I hear of wanting to buy the G3 your way. I've never seen them this low in price.
Old December 10th, 2010, 12:20 PM   #11
Major Player

Just ordered one from you. Brad was exceptionally helpful, Thanks!
Old December 15th, 2010, 02:55 PM   #12
Regular Crew

I too bought one from Scott. Great Guy, Great Product! Thanks Scott for having this promo.
Chris Talawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2010, 04:08 PM   #13

I would like to thank all of you that have been able to take advantage of this promotion and ordering your Pro Audio prouducts from Tapeworks Texas Inc. Chad, thank you for the referral's!

There is really only one day left on this promo for anyone else iterested as we are not shipping on Friday Dec 31st (UPS is not picking up so we can't ship)

Happy New Year!
Scott Cantrell
Tapeworks Texas Inc - DVinfo Sponser
866-827-3489
Scott Cantrell is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio