DSLR Audio Mount Help at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio

All Things Audio
Everything Audio, from acquisition to postproduction.

Old February 22nd, 2014, 05:54 PM   #1
Tourist

DSLR Audio Mount Help

So I am in desperate need for help here. I currently shoot a mixture of a Sony AX2000 and a Sony A77, but am selling my AX2000 in hopes of buying a Sony A99 and switching completely over to filming with DSLRs. I want to do this because I love the video that DSLRs can produce and they are more in line with the type of work I do. Here's my situation: I am a professional outdoor videographer and film a lot of hunting shows and a lot of commercials for outdoor ranches. I also produce commercials for businesses and universities. Right now on my AX2000
Joshua Milligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2014, 06:32 PM   #2
Trustee

Re: DSLR Audio Mount Help

Joshua, welcome aboard!

I'm sorry that I can't help with your question.

To avoid confusion, I suggest that you use the "Edit" function to edit your [partial] text in this thread, just delete all of it and put in the word "Deleted."

I don't recall whether it's possible to edit the thread title, or not, but if so you might also change that to "Deleted."

Doing those things might prevent people from clicking on this thread to read it, and perhaps in a little while the moderator would even find it and delete the whole thing.

Good luck with your question! I'm sure you'll get a variety of answers here.
Greg Miller is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio