Wireless lav and boom help? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

All Things Audio
Everything Audio, from acquisition to postproduction.

Old July 23rd, 2007, 09:03 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Wireless lav and boom help?

I am looking for a system that would include two seperate receivors, and two transmitters that ideally would be able to handle one boom off camera and one lav or two lav microphones off camera.

The reason for two seperate units is redunadancy, if one were to break there would be another full set up to use if needed.

Basically, I would like advice on a system that had a lav/receivor that could use a boom plugged in instead.

I would not need a range of more than say 50feet and would want xlr to camera inputs so I could plug the two units into the two XLR connections of a XHA1.

Price is very important, not that sound is not important but I mainly need better sound than an oncamera mic and at this point I would like to keep the whole setup (two transmitters , two receivors, two lavs one boom) under 1000.00 if possible.
Chris Klidonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2007, 10:56 PM   #2
Wrangler

The Audio-Technica U100 Series is on sale at B&H until July 31.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio