LG Spec Commercial - HVX + M2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old October 15th, 2007, 01:05 AM   #1
New Boot

LG Spec Commercial - HVX + M2

Shot on HVX200 with the red rock adapter. 1.8 50mm Nikon lens...
In the process of fixing the green LG logo!

READ: Does not stream...wait one minute and the file will be fully loaded.

www.cardenfilms.com/lgnet.mov

Tell me what you think!

Last edited by Grant Carden; October 15th, 2007 at 02:42 PM. Reason: wrong link
Grant Carden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2007, 02:41 PM   #2
New Boot

NEW LINK: CLICK THIS ONE!

www.cardenfilms.com/lgnet.mov

Last edited by Grant Carden; October 15th, 2007 at 02:42 PM. Reason: wrong link
Grant Carden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2007, 02:56 PM   #3
Major Player

i liked it. technically there was a shot or two that seemed real soft other than that, awesome job.

-rh
Rich Hibner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2007, 12:13 AM   #4
Major Player

Looks good. very nice look and lighting. I wasn't totally sold on the actors or acting. Not totally sure why an electronics company would want people to "take a chance" on them, doesnt make them sound particularly proven or reliable which is what people usually look for. The shots that were mentioned as being soft didnt so much look out of focus as they looked like they might have too much diffusion filtering on them. But then again the bokeh is a bit foggy so its possible thats just how out of focus looks with that setup. if it is filtration thats not an uncommon thing to do on shots of girls, but seemed a bit overdone perhaps, especially on the first med->cu cut of the girl, since the second shot was a lot more diffuse. Overall it could use a little less diffusion to avoid being a distraction. Oh yeah and kinda looked like there was a cut where the paper airplane didnt even make it in the window cutting to it easily going in the window. Overall, though, it's produced well and i like the look and lighting a lot. that hvx+m2 is one popular combo these days. man thats gotta be a workout to carry around though. i might go with a canon hv20 or a1 + brevis myself since its probably less than a quarter the size/weight/cost. hope i wasnt too critical, just trying to be constructive :)
Noah Yuan-Vogel is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods