Brevis on the way! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old June 30th, 2008, 08:47 AM   #1
Major Player

Brevis on the way!

I got my Brevis ordered and it should be here sometime this week. I opted for the package with the flip module. The only lens I have to use with it is a Nikon 50mm 1.4. If anyone has any advice/thoughts, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks,

Chad
Chad Dyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2008, 10:44 AM   #2
Major Player

Congratulations on your Brevis purchase Chad!!! As a fellow Brevis owner, my advice is to HAVE FUN!!! As with any new gadget, you need to take the time to learn how to use it properly. And be sure to ask Lots-O-Questions on these forums too. Especially the Cinevate forum. You are off to a superb start with the 50mm f1.4. I believe an aperture setting of f2.8 will give you the sharpest image for that lens.

What kind of camcorder do you have?
Steve Witt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2008, 01:26 PM   #3
Major Player

I will be using the Brevis with a Sony Z7U. I was looking at a 28mm and possibly 80mm to add to the collection. Any info on these?
Chad Dyle is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods